Farside05's Super Secret Weed Feed Grow

You’re feeding them urine, aren’t you? Lol

Welcome BigBearNTexas. That's the second guess for urine. Sorry but it is a commercial, non-urea fertilizer, that goes against the grain of standard cannabis feeding. Unless cannabis likes recycled beer, I think I'll stay away from using my pee.

Welcome Pjs420. Hoping these exceed the last grow. So far temps in the tent look ideal, which should help a lot vs last grow which was on the cool side.

Wow! They grew a lot overnight. They must have liked that drink. Purple Kush was the smallest but she doubled in size. The others grew quite a bit too and are starting to throw sets of 3 leafs now. I'll wait till Wednesday to put up more pics. I'm out the door to head to Augusta Georgia to watch Tuesday's practice round at The Masters. I've been trying to win the drawing for tickets for 12 years and this year I scored. Sold the extra 2 for $1600 which didn't hurt either.

Welcome Eyes of Sage. Getting closer to the point where they are no longer boring little seedlings. Activity is starting to ramp up.

Back
Top Bottom