First Grow For Me, So First Journal Also

Hey there New B,

Time to top those girls!! I did mine when they reached five nodes and topped them back to three. That's why mine look the way they do. Since ours are so close in age/size, this should be fun to watch each other's grows. I, too, had a problem early on with my leaves, but mine was light burn. Though only one plant of four had burnt leaves, they were all stunted in growth. Hurt them for a long time and even now I feel like they're really beginning to recover.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Is he at least willing to take the oil in pill form? I hear it's not as effective as tacking but better than nothing. Hell, if it cured Rick Simpson that way it may still cure your dad that way.

Let me know if there's ever anything I can do to help. As for your uncle's pain... Now that IS something I know quite a bit about medicating through cannabis. When you're getting ready to buy seeds for that, let me know. I've done a ton of research over this issue and know some really good strains for really bad pain. When it comes to pain I cannot afford to fool around. Medicating for pain is my number one issue now that the doctor is taking away my Fentanyl patches and my T4s. So let me know what I can do to help. Got her back, here.

There are no side effects for taking it at the same time as chemo. It will even help him to regain his strength that the chemo zaps out of him. But if he won't take it at the same time, is he willing to take it afterwards? It will still help to cure whatever the chemo leaves behind while helping to rebuild his strength after the chemo.

As for the CB dream, do you mean CBD blue dream? I've never heard of cb dream, but I know a lot about CBD blue dream. It works wonders with both pain AND anxiety. That was one of the ones I was going to suggest. I just paid for another order to be shipped and I bought a pack of three CBD blue dream.

Hey New B,

I've just joined and happened to read you thread. I started a grow 3 months ago with CFL's and 2 plants, just wanted to try a medical high CBD strain and guess what, I had the exact same problem. I'm in N.B. and I believe I bought the exact same soil as you, it's in a 'black' bag right? This is an extremely 'hot' soil with low porosity and retains water way to long. It's not the same promix BX as everyone is talking about, which is usually bought in nursaries. It eventually grew out of it after I transplanted it when it was ready, I witched over the Schultz premium potting with 2 to 1 perlite and they recovered. Hope this helps, I'll start a journal too, as they are extremely useful...all the best!

Yes he will take it after. I've explained to him there are no side effects. I will double check I got the name right and get back to ya.

First Grow For Me - So First Journal Also

Oh, that is wonderful news. I really hope it works out for him. I don't remember, but he's in stage 3 early 4, is that right? Man, that's a hard sentence to hear, if that's the case. I wish you all the best with his treatment. You said you were hooked up with SweetSue's Oil Study Hall, right?

Where did you buy your seeds from? What did they say about the medical effects of the strain?
Cropkingseed
420-magazine-mobile836694115.jpg

First Grow For Me - So First Journal Also

Back
Top Bottom