First Grow! Lets Go!

The larger of the two punchcake
1661704560640.png

1661704616847.png
Edging closer :cheesygrinsmiley:

My basement big dehumidifier came off its wooden blocks that allows it to drain and not fill the bucket, it filled the bucket and turned off, my hope is that by tonight when its “lites out” the humidity drops in my basement, no wonder the tent got so humid.

I remember seeing buds like this in Hightimes magazine in the 70’s, and this is actually in my basement.

1661778755270.png

My basement big dehumidifier came off its wooden blocks that allows it to drain and not fill the bucket, it filled the bucket and turned off, my hope is that by tonight when its “lites out” the humidity drops in my basement, no wonder the tent got so humid.

I remember seeing buds like this in Hightimes magazine in the 70’s, and this is actually in my basement.

1661778755270.png
Greeeeenn baabbyyy

Buds are looking great man. Are those tric shots of the sugar leaves or bud? You want to look at the calyx if you can, not the leaves.

@LKABudMan

New pics Lol, i just took a few hits off a Pineapple Express joint, hope these tell you what i think they say: Clear!

This is the taller of the two i have, the other plant is squatty and frostie

Thanx Man :ganjamon:

1661799885032.png

1661799931765.png

1661800022929.png
Yea, that looks more like it. The sugar leaves will turn cloudy/amber quickly, the calyx will take it's time.

BTW, I've been able to take tric pics 'on the vine'. The trick is to touch one side of the microscope to the bud to stabilize it, then 'lean' it into the bud to focus. It takes some practice.

Yea, that looks more like it. The sugar leaves will turn cloudy/amber quickly, the calyx will take it's time.

BTW, I've been able to take tric pics 'on the vine'. The trick is to touch one side of the microscope to the bud to stabilize it, then 'lean' it into the bud to focus. It takes some practice.
Cool tip thanks 🙏

Back
Top Bottom