First Grow! Lets Go!

Im watering once every 3 days til the pot weeps a little, the larger plant dictates when they get watered, the smaller one could go another day but i get lazy and do em both….
They displace about a gallon and a half every 3days
Every 3 days isn't really great.
You should be lifting each pot to make sure it's bone dry before you feed.
And stop throwing some in the pots just because your doing the others. ;)
Each one bone dry first or you will have issues. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Stay safe

Funny thing, the smaller pheno that i know isnt bone dry seems to tolerate the waterings. The larger of the two, is gonna dry out maybe four days

Funny thing, the smaller pheno that i know isnt bone dry seems to tolerate the waterings. The larger of the two, is gonna dry out maybe four days
It's better for the roots.
And plant final pull, seriously you are forming your harvest.

Stay safe

Stay safe
Thats the issue ive had in the past with my overwatering. Doing them all at the same time so I didn't have to make up diffrent mixes all the time god I wish I had the time to do that

Bone dry in flower Bill?
I should have looked at pics, thats veg instructions, thanks Stone. :ciao:
Flower you don't need to dry right out.
But still not every 3 days.
When they say.

Stay safe

Thats the issue ive had in the past with my overwatering. Doing them all at the same time so I didn't have to make up diffrent mixes all the time god I wish I had the time to do that
I use @Sierra Natural Science products, you mix everything together in a gl.container and I’m good to go. Check em out they have a sale going on now.

1661596571884.png

Morning all, nice weather in the tent, but the mornings in the GreatLakes are starting to feel like fall….

Heres the Vivosun, pretty uneventful, just a taped over indicator and an on/off switch, if its agressive in reducing i’ll put it on a timer, until the Inkbird shows up
1661633161188.jpeg

1661635419415.jpeg
Pretty cool setup. :thumb:

Stay safe

1661684521022.png

After running all nite this is the amount of water it extracted from my tent, it was almost useless….

I’ll try to elevate it, but my guess it does better with larger amounts of humidity, my tent was at 55%, and i was looking to just drop it down to high 40’s. No real big deal, im well within limits. Lesson learned

Back
Top Bottom