First Grow! Lets Go!

Good morning, very rainy today. Ur ok with these numbers ???
Humidity is a touch low, bringing up your vpd.
I like around 1.2 -1.3 I believe without looking it up.
Without a lung room you numbers will fluctuate.
As long as your not over heating and don't go too far below 50 rh they will keep chugging along.
Your doing very well. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Humidity is a touch low, bringing up your vpd.
I like around 1.2 -1.3 I believe without looking it up.
Without a lung room you numbers will fluctuate.
As long as your not over heating and don't go too far below 50 rh they will keep chugging along.
Your doing very well. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanx again Bill :thumb:

And everyone else for the encouragement

1661272024889.png

First try at capturing tricomes

I should know how to run my own gear but the controler 67 had me stumped. I hit up the website (ac infinity) and started a chat, got a guy named Brian, and while i didn’t understand what he was saying, LOL i had an email of the conversation.

All i was trying, was to schedule a fan speed change, daytime 9, night time 8, and whaddaya know, they had the answer. that will come in handy. I may be done with filters, im gonna make another 4” vent outside, i think i can get better venting for some reason, who knows

My night time humidity is bothering me. Im starting to wrap my “new grower” brain around temp/humidity’s sliding scale. My daytime looks about right with it being 82°/44% 1.5vpd
Now nightime is 70°/48% vpd is 1.0 (which they would survive)
I picked up i Vivosun dehumidifier just to see if i can take that nighttime humidity down at least into 30’s. The Vivosun has a mechanical on/off and i have a timer, so it’ll go on when the lights go out, go off when their on……

As long as RH is under 50 and you have good airflow (fans) you're good. No need to get to the 30s.

As long as RH is under 50 and you have good airflow (fans) you're good. No need to get to the 30s.

Im reading more and more about air flow, so many pieces to our puzzle, thank you for reaching out, new growers like new parents worry worry worry

I remember my Son spiking a 106° temp and the nurse was like no big deal, thats how they fight infection……….very scary

My night time humidity is bothering me. Im starting to wrap my “new grower” brain around temp/humidity’s sliding scale. My daytime looks about right with it being 82°/44% 1.5vpd
Now nightime is 70°/48% vpd is 1.0 (which they would survive)
I picked up i Vivosun dehumidifier just to see if i can take that nighttime humidity down at least into 30’s. The Vivosun has a mechanical on/off and i have a timer, so it’ll go on when the lights go out, go off when their on……
48 is fine at night.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

48 is fine at night.

Stay safe

Man, those LED’s on 100% do throw off some heat and eat up all the moisture. I threw my little humidifier in there to see if i could just get it up to 40%, it was like 33%…..

This is where it landed after the humidifier went in there, my chart says its closer to mid to late Flower, yay
1661366335676.png

Man, those LED’s on 100% do throw off some heat and eat up all the moisture. I threw my little humidifier in there to see if i could just get it up to 40%, it was like 33%…..

This is where it landed after the humidifier went in there, my chart says its closer to mid to late Flower, yay
1661366335676.png
Good number!
Hey Stone :ciao: I agree. :thumb:
The numbers are good your going nuts worrying. :rofl:

Stay safe

1661366335676.png
Nice man

Back
Top Bottom