First Grow! Lets Go!

1661426737005.png

1661426904951.png

So my magnifier stinks or i stink, it cost $26 on ebay, shoukd i look elsewhere

Im gonna give the Inkbird ihc200 a shot, i “think” it’ll help out with flowering mostly, i never had issues in vegge, but the humidity kinda freaks out this young grower, i grabbed a vivosun dehumidifier so we’ll see. I really like how i’ll be able to set above and below settings so it kinda works just like a thermostat in you home but the ability to determine a good “variance” between humidity points really peaked my interest, plus it’ll run a humidifier too and not battle each other….

Im gonna give the Inkbird ihc200 a shot, i “think” it’ll help out with flowering mostly, i never had issues in vegge, but the humidity kinda freaks out this young grower, i grabbed a vivosun dehumidifier so we’ll see. I really like how i’ll be able to set above and below settings so it kinda works just like a thermostat in you home but the ability to determine a good “variance” between humidity points really peaked my interest, plus it’ll run a humidifier too and not battle each other….
Love mine its helped out so much controlling my temps especially when its cold.

This short pheno is frosting up nicely

1661466305061.jpeg

The taller looks great but not as frosty

1661466383638.jpeg
You have slight droop and the color is light. :Namaste:
You in soil ?
Looks like the start of overwatering.
Just slightly thought.
How are you watering her?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

You have slight droop and the color is light. :Namaste:
You in soil ?
Looks like the start of overwatering.
Just slightly thought.
How are you watering her?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Im watering once every 3 days til the pot weeps a little, the larger plant dictates when they get watered, the smaller one could go another day but i get lazy and do em both….
They displace about a gallon and a half every 3days

Love mine its helped out so much controlling my temps especially when its cold.
I would like to dehumidify the nightime air, it climbs above 50% and the temp is only 68° I dont think its a killer environment but not optimal in my noob mind.

It seems the lites heat eats up moisture pretty well, and adding a little humidity brings the temp down and gives a real nice VPD.

Back
Top Bottom