Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Check this LV...do you see the post # across from the date and time... where i posted was post #102...then Mark posted at post #103...go where i posted and at the bottom next to Quote..the two comas...click on that (multi quote)...then go down to Mark's post and click on the two comas (multi quote)...then click on Mark's Quote...

Video is Tight...i like it...are you behind the camera???

You can totally clone a flowering plant, it can take longer and you will probably get a bunch of single leaf fans at first. In time she will grow like the rest.

Check this LV...do you see the post # across from the date and time... where i posted was post #102...then Mark posted at post #103...go where i posted and at the bottom next to Quote..the two comas...click on that (multi quote)...then go down to Mark's post and click on the two comas (multi quote)...then click on Mark's Quote...

Good looking Brah! haha was wondering how to do that, now I know! :D Looks like the update will be tomorrow as my girlfriend had the camera today and now I'm heading to work.

Quick Update - Enjoy - :D
Coming along better than I could have dreamed of. I love just looking at these beauties...great micro strain so far as there is NO....scent at all unless I move em around a bit....but once I do touch them my fingers smell like god. :D

-Unknown Clone is coming along greatly, any guesses on strain yet?
-THC-Bomb Clone is coming great, I can see new nodes growing already.

WrPLW.jpg

Un6Ts.jpg

iMZbD.jpg

UCDSx.jpg

5IMf5.jpg

i3qjs.jpg

C7rsM.jpg

srZt01.jpg

J5bkU.jpg

jQBz8.jpg

nIv5f_1_.jpg

Took a break from editing - currently trying to make holographic stuff and it's frustrating b/c im a newb.....

Here's a little quick update - Progress is great!
Eye Kandy's
q05n21.jpg

yiuaB1.jpg

mmzLl1.jpg

vcRC51.jpg

4oAeX1.jpg

XQZqw1.jpg

9qSeN1.jpg

cmTBK1.jpg

d4qj9.jpg

-Clone#1-unknown strain is doing great! Stinks more than my flowering girls already SON! I have topped once and not sure how long to wait till I can top again. I want to top all the nodes just some sick nasty jungle going on. dk tho....

-I have 1 clone from my bushy plant and 1 clone from my taller plant as well going in the red cups. They are doing good imo.

-I have a parsley, and two lettuces in there as well as an experiment.

=My plan for a vertical hydro setup on my porch with a center light has a major flaw ...bugs? Even if I say did 18/6 on veggies and vegging cannabis and its going to be summer so say I had time off at 10pm-4am I'm sure there will be bugs all over that light. Idk...just thinking through typing :D....kinda faded ...new stuff is guuud

QY22B.jpg

My latest innovations...not.... anyways I was having problems with algae growing on my rockwool. I didn't know what it was at the time and mold started following along so I cleaned it all out as I read it's not a big deal and the plants haven't been bothered. So I need to somehow cover my rockwool so I set up 2 different types and will see which is better (slanted with perlite covering, and a reflector). Any thoughts? Seems to be a small hurdle.

Anyways have a great day, go GET IT SON!-:D

Been longer than usual between updates that's because of some real life things coming up and I am now challenging my apartment complex on a late fee and a plethora of other things for being a few hours late on payment. I tried paying rent this month and they returned my check demanding an extra 75bucks. Well here comes 4 years of reading LAW...how handy. Anyways so I counter-claimed them with a lawful affidavit and I put up a notice on my door and sent mail to their attorney's/management as well as a package to the sheriff's department binding him to his oath and basically telling him it's his sworn duty to protect "we the people" and any belligerence or force that is unlawful will have him accountable now. Lot's of crazy shit that might not make sense to any of you but I am not backing down and I know my rights and how the courts operate in this society. Much better than any attorney who has a license to practice "procedure" under the BAR (British Accredited Registry) Which essentially is loyalty to the Crown. It's a Guild.....anyways should get interesting and I am now officially living free of rent for now. We will see what happens though.

They just put a notice up "3 DAY NOTICE TO PERFORM COVENANT OR QUIT" I replied in a lawful affidavit and counter claiming it aka rebutting it. In LAW - silence is acquiescence - Meaning if someone has a presumption or claim about you, if you ignore it or never rebut it. It stands true. This is how most "citizens" are trapped within the system of "ROMAN CANON LEGAL SYSTEM". anyways I spent ALL day writing letters and researching so it's fresh on my head and I'm just blazed right now rambling..sorry here's the update.
nIv5f_1_.jpg

nCMjx1.jpg

dLPP21.jpg

bfiil1.jpg

3f8aY1.jpg

F6XhU1.jpg

HiVWE1.jpg

D3KNB2.jpg

rldYJ1.jpg

CyVBB1.jpg

16BNE1.jpg

eK2na2.jpg

Fx5ww2.jpg

ZQURo1.jpg

Y2XX41.jpg

yL6rS1.jpg

Lot's of pictures with lot's of progress! I can't stress how much I am enjoying this whole process. So rewarding seeing my little healthy babies grow eRRRYYYDAY! SON! Those two little seeds are "Kwazulu" - I AM VERY EXCITED about this one. It's got awesome lore and I really want a strong pure sativa. The second is "Shark Attack" A freebie I got with all my seeds. I'm officially stocked and with seeds and clones I should be set for a bit. I gotta brush up on cloning because I apparently really suck at it. I'm 0 for 3. :(

Anyways having some friends from work come chill and sesh. I'm gonna make us all salads again and we will just blaze and listen to some good tunes. Hope you all have nice days/nights!

Well it looks like your grow pot idea is working!

Well everything is working so far - I had to deal with algae and mold but I am combating it ! I have been trying to get all the roots to dangle down into the self reservoir that I make sure the PH and nutes are 5.5 every day. Everything in the veg cab is growing like beasts. :D

Photos lood good LV...how much yield you expecting out of them girls???i know you just can't wait...i bet you took a sample...i did got it drying now...:thumb::goodjob:

I'm so thankful for my girlfriends T2i Canon and all my editing software/computer. Can't wait to take amazing pictures of them at the end of harvest. Got another month to go. I actually have no idea how much I will yield o_O...I looked it up and numbers are everywhere for CFL per plants. I was hoping for 2ounces total haha...not sure if that's to much or to little bahaha im such a newb. -- Also I haven't taken a sample :( I need to brush up on my curing/harvesting as I don't know much as of now.

Looks real nice LV...And go get em with the court thing, nothing beats free rent!!!
Thanks :D I need all the luck I can get on my side, but I am very confident in myself and my knowledge. I will keep it updated as it's something you don't hear about everyday.

Friends heading over now to sesh it up. I freaking went with my friend to the dispensary and it closed at 10:00pm we got there and I realized I didn't have my money DOOHH! so we rushed back got the money rushed back and ...closed :( so will have to wait till tomorrow for more herb. Can't wait till I have a bottomless supply :D

Hello friends :D Soooo time for an update - I have redone my veggies area and put it in a more concealed area where the light isn't so obvious during night...was annoying. So I also spent like 80$ on my next phase of upgrades. Including 3 80watt cfl lights (actual like 20) and wow I wish I knew of these before b/c they are handy :D. They give off a purple light too so it's kinda cool and the diffusers block the heat so the plants grow up into it and no big deal. I also got some seed starters with those little balls I see people use all the time. My next grow cycle will be a perpetual grow with mini-hempies. I have contacted BPN - Corey and I'm gonna get a journal for that underway soon. I am going to do the 2-part / LBlue Booster.

Everything is going great with the plants - They are starting to fatten up and get real sticky. Man I can't stress enough how much I love these plants and the whole growing experience. It's rewarding. I bought some friends to put into the box to put some more life and character to them. Hahaha hope you enjoy...I think it's hella cool and funny. I love editing these things and getting better/faster.

nIv5f1.jpg

BhjiA.jpg

yzS2U.jpg

Svk4d.jpg

M1Pek.jpg

4xJFN.jpg

mgcPF.jpg

67YX4.jpg

aEwmv.jpg

31azY.jpg

UAlfk.jpg

Hope you enjoyed :D - Will update again in a couple of days. I as always am so damn busy all day. Like today is my day off and I feel super rushed to get all the things I want to do today. I spent a few hours doing some digital art on my Wacom and photoshop and I came up with this and then edited and added a little something and some music to it. Let me know if you like it? I plan on doing art and selling work eventually. The futuristic/digital/micro art genre is mostly untapped as well as cannabis art. I want to draw cannabis plants and add cool colors and gradients/effects to make some nice posters. :D here's the link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveVibez?feature=mhee
-Youtube is acting weird and it was coming up unavailable UMS earlier - let me know if you can see it. My girlfriend couldn't but I could. o_O

I have a vision of art like this but blending say into an actual cityscape nighttime or something idk.... or even like a virus spreading through the circuit and red lights flashing as if the "authorities" were to respond and defend. I've been listening to to much Dubstep/electronica/daft punk (tron soundtrack) to much hahaha. :D

Yeah too dubsteppy like woahwoahwoah stuff isn't enjoyable but some artists I really like - DubFX is pretty cool how he makes his music and the message of his lyrics are inspiring. Glitch Mob - Pretty Lights...that sorta thing.

How long do the roots normally take to show?

Probably around 2 weeks for roots.
Aight, also does it matter how small they are? I got some damn small ones going, what's the first sign of a failed clone. I had my last 2 going for 2 weeks and I never knew they weren't doing anything at all haha. They finally died.

Woww ...that video is tight LV..You got talent...:thumb:

Which video did you watch?

Back
Top Bottom