Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Alright got 4 days off in a row...I have worked every weekend for the last 2 years cept maybe xmas....my weekend is always the weekdays :D.....looking forward to my days off, have spent all day editing a video for my g/f from our trip to Santa Barbara. It's coming along great, learning a lot. I think me and jess are going to pursue the "technology,future" vibe in her vids with holographics and things that currently don't exist but I can imagine them. Like a holographic wall that she can flip threw cloths and click them and they appear on her....and she can customize eventually I want to be able to do stuff like "TRON" that caliber of professionalism. :D I have big dreams. This will of course drip off into my growing and I should be able to make some sick nasty vids.

Anyways enuf rambling here's my update, I think I like every other day...gives me enough time to catch up and gives me enough difference to show off. :D

So much fun tokin listening to pandora and editing/enhancing. :D Thumbs up for doing shit you enjoy errrriiiiday!

/eyekandyinitiate
Eye Kandy Commenced.
jjGfm.jpg

aHchp.jpg

uFmdU.jpg

Us07x.jpg

yCd28.jpg

H5vFT.jpg

-----------------------------------------
Here's a little experimentation and practice.
2WYIu.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed as much as I did putting it together.
Enjoy you're day and make someone smile once :D
Love and Peace

END OF TRANSMISSION...

Yup heat has been an issue...and it's winter here in LA :( I will update my entire Grow op to fix this in the near future. Canopy temps are ranging from 85-95 during max temp...which is way higher than I want...

Wow...95...winter...and its not the lights...i got MH and CFLs...my temp stays between 70-78...hum 30s...

If it ever became to much of a problem I could have lights on at night, Currently I have lights on at 10am then off at 10pm to work with my work schedule. Those high temps occur when I wake up and my lid is still on to prevent light leak...during the day I take the lid off and let em get fresh air from the window nearby.

If it ever became to much of a problem I could have lights on at night, Currently I have lights on at 10am then off at 10pm to work with my work schedule. Those high temps occur when I wake up and my lid is still on to prevent light leak...during the day I take the lid off and let em get fresh air from the window nearby.

I have my lights on at night for 2 reasons..elect rates are lower at night and temps are cooler...but i don't have a work sche...

Update on seeds.

Herbies was who I was going through. Shipment had issues...herbies handled it swiftly and politely.

I could have got another reshipment or a refund, I asked for a refund and im going to shop around....any prefs. or recommendations. I would like somewhere in the states, best would be Cali or Oregon /ish. for fast delivery.

I'm wanting to grow a good sativa like "green crack" fav strain atm....I also am diggin a whitewidow or ak. I'ma look around :D...

I ordered seeds from Attitude.com and here's what I got.

-World of Seeds Landraces South African Kwazulu
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds
I got this one b/c I love being active all day long and I have been working out now that spring is hitting....I like to smoke sativa and get pumped up :cheer: ..shit gets me jacked and I wanna RAGE! j/k but Kwazulu?? come on that name is beast. The lore even says it was cultivated by Shaka the great warrior leader for the Zulu tribe. They say this weed gave them energy and they roundhouse kicked all the british soldiers..true story broseph.
(22.99 for 3 fem seeds)

-Pyramid Seeds Wembley Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 01 Seeds
I got this one b/c the picture looked sick and it was only 7.99 for 1 fem seed. Why not

-Sweet Seeds + Speed Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds
I got this one because it's a sativa and I am in love so far with sativa's. I'm still a noob.
It's also a very fast auto-flower and I want to experiment and everyone has done
a Lowryder which is part of it's strain. I want to be different :D ! It's a critical mass / speed devil
genetics.

-UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Sweet Deep Grapefruit (FREE 1 SEED) :D !
-UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds Shark Attack (FREE 1 SEED) :D !

so all together it cost me 70bucks with shipping and I'm getting 9 seeds.

Looking forward to growing multiple strains at once and upgrading my grow op. I still have like 5 THC-Bomb non-fem seeds. I can also clone and keep a mother soon. Tomorrow I will be picture updating after I defoliate/trim on Day 21 Flower. :thumb:

Alright another update... things continue to go well. Scaber and Maxima are flowering faster than I thought...mainly scaber though...I can already see a nug forming...it's so cool being my first grow and all seeing this for the first time :D! Loving this so much! Can't wait to harvest - any estimates as I have absolutely no idea.... o_O

I agree with you miwa, I have only been smoking for 4 years and I smoked a sativa for the first time a few months ago and I fell in love. I love the energy boost...so lookin forward to my zulu sativa seeds! :D

- Update on my youtube reality - Our video is at 230,000...anything from here is a huge plus..that's 400bucks which if we compared hours spent to earned income it's pretty cool since that video wasn't very hard to do and was a pretty fun afternoon.

-I finished my girlfriend's video all I have to do now is mess with it in after effects. Should be going up either tomorrow night or friday night...kinda excited b/c it's a huge leap from her previous quality. I'm sure it will be a catalyst in her growth and my competitive nature will want to keep putting out good shit. :D! Eventually I'll make some sick CG weed videos or something.... I kinda wanna do a Mac Miller Parody as people keep saying I look like him. kinda....
================================================================
Eye Kandy 1
sZkGd.jpg

Eye Kandy 2
fwzeW.jpg

Eye Kandy 3
B9VjD.jpg

Eye Kandy 4
QZHZX.jpg

Eye Kandy 5
DAeQW.jpg

Eye Kandy 6
Her1f.jpg

Eye Kandy 7
nb3p2.jpg

--
And the clone
KAVZg.jpg

Question: So I let my clone get to much darkness or something but it's already showing signs of female and I have had it for only a week and I'm guessing it's around 4weeks old. Is this normal? Can I do 18/6 still or do I have to commit to 12/12 and flower her so damn early? Insights Thanks!

Have a great day!

Alright been super busy...man my 4 days off flew by :/,I finally finished my girlfriends video with all the effects n shit, it's uploading now I'll link it later as I gotta head to work as my weekend starts :( .... Got some pics from yesterday. Still growing amazingly, the clone is now vegging again normally and is coming along great. I made a prototype for a container out of a water bottle. It's rockwool with hydroton around it and the roots will dangle down into a res that I can change whenever. Thoughts? I'm a newb so idk...but if I maintain the res wouldn't it work?

=================================================================
MFOZV.jpg

4ZI9E.jpg

sIRX5.jpg

hmFih.jpg

yrQju.jpg

Ry6et.jpg

dTQj2.jpg

-----------
Clone
-----------
8vgLY.jpg

-----------
DIY Project - Prototype 1. :D
KAVZg.jpg

t5Er5.jpg

DUkTP.jpg

ehAMh.jpg

oNTNv.jpg

-------------
Updated Veg Cab
kxu9R.jpg

Enjoy :D Love and Peace - Oh had a friend come sesh with me last night and I showed him all my operation and shit, was a good night then we harvested two salads from my Veg Grow #1 ...was a spicy salad, also added raw cannabis leaves. Best salad to date hands down :D! He loved it!

I made another one today out of a 32oz mountain dew bottle. I soaked the rockwool in Ph 5.5 and the res water at the bottom is ph tested and I'll keep monitoring. On paper I think it will work....eventually I can just have a tray or something to make it easier. Idk I just like making shit.

- I have a 5 foot by like 12 foot and like 10 feet high balcony that faces north here in LA. I am going to wall off half the porch so it's a tiny outside room and I'm gonna buy a nice Bulb and put it in the center....and I'm gonna build a vertical hydro setup where a res pumps to the top which is lined at the top of each wall and it'll be a drip system down to the bottom and repeat. I'm hopping to grow like 100ish veggies of different types. On the bottom floor I maybe could have clones.....thoughts? I can't wait to start making it, Ive been saving bottles :D! I want to maximize my resources.

Will update later in the day possibly or tomorrow, so busy o_O! Here's a link to a video I just edited fro my girlfriend's fashion channel "TheStyleSegment" ......first time using after effects and doing all that shit....good motivation to keep getting better. I'm currently working on "Shit gamers say" It's gonna have some holographic stuff...as eventually that will be my nich is technology and futuristic designs/concepts. :D check it out and let me know if it's aight :D

Also came home from work last night and my oldest was like OMFG im thirsty....Scared the shit out of me, it was all droopy and lifeless :( So I watered a little bit to perk up right before sleep time. It's about to wake up in an hour or so and it's water day. The bigger/oldest/maxima is absorbing water faster than the other....gotta expect that from now on.

The prototypes are working so far...rockwool is still moist so roots arn't going down yet, waiting for that to happen.

I took a clone while I was trimming/defoliating on day 21-23flower.....I read it's doable just slower...it was going to go to waste anyways so I thought I would try it out. It's been a day since i started it and it seems to be doing well. Pics will be up soon.

Back
Top Bottom