Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
The reduced stress was about those days any damage to the plants is going to stress them. I hope you did not take what I said incorrectly, if so I will be more clear in the future, but what I read is by keeping the trimming to those times during flower reduces the stress the plant receives. I trimmed on those days for my flowers and did not notice to much difference, but then I never had two going at same time to compare one trimmed to one untrimmed, but it is all a learning process. I hope that clears up what I said about stress. :Namaste::high-five::Namaste:

I gotcha! Good Heads up guys! I have been moving stuff around. I currently have my grow op going on in a 30gal tub. I also have Lettuce / Spinach / Parsley / Oregano / Endive growing in another like 22gal Tub. I since moved my veggies to go in the kitchen with a light above them... well see how that works. Fresh green's for when my girlfriend makes Green Juices :D. But now I have a free grow op perfect for veggin. Get my rotation down to constantly vegging/flowering/harvesting

Eye Kandy!
==================================================================
Last of pic of my ladies in veg.
IMG_62791.JPG

Last pic of Scaber in veg.
IMG_62801.JPG

Last pic of Maxima in veg.
IMG_6282.JPG

The reduced stress was about those days any damage to the plants is going to stress them. I hope you did not take what I said incorrectly, if so I will be more clear in the future, but what I read is by keeping the trimming to those times during flower reduces the stress the plant receives. I trimmed on those days for my flowers and did not notice to much difference, but then I never had two going at same time to compare one trimmed to one untrimmed, but it is all a learning process. I hope that clears up what I said about stress. :Namaste::high-five::Namaste:
well it did kida read that way, i was just clarifying the subject, no worries bud, no harm no foul, :high-five:,personally i just trim when i can tell its needed to keep them healthy never really had any real noticeable slow down from trimming fans,they just make more but i have noticed lower bud growth improve and swell after fans are trimmed, but i go be look and feel more so than specific days, seems to work at least for me, its looking good in here keep up the good work:bravo::goodjob:

They are doing pretty good. Day 6 of Flowering. Next Pic update will be a current one. :D I know I do need to know the size... I get them from Home Depot...no size on them not sure how I can tell .....cover bottom and fill with water?

Also what are symptoms of root bound?

Thanks for all the positivity guys! :D much love

HELP!

So I thought all three were 100% confirmed. Well one of my younger ones. Polyantha has been slower on showing the pistils like her sisters. Well Woke up today and I am very nervous that these are ball sacks forming. Let me know what you guys think.... my instinct tells me yes. But this is my first grow so.... I have no experience.

This is Polyantha with possible ball sacks forming!?!?
male44.jpg

This is another possible angle of ball sacks forming!?!?
male210.jpg

This is my 100% female confirmed Scaber
female210.jpg

This is my 100% female confirmed Maxima
Female30.jpg

:( Let me know bad or good, But me thinks it's a male and 2 females... :( I was so happy with my 100% first grow ratio :( Also It was my favorite one growing b/c it was doing so well and stunk the best. Although now Scaber the tall one, smells like cheeseburgers like no joke....little sliders it's weird.

Allright anyways love and peace!

i say save it and make some seeds!!! i am always happy to see males! you can collect the pollen and carefully impregnate some of the lower branches on a female then you will have seeds giving you the option to save these genetics to grow out later, it can save you a ton of money, if i had a nickle for everytime i heard a grower say "damn i miss that bud ,i wish i had more of those seeds" the male holds the key to future genetics, one day in the future males, and regular non feminized seed will be very prized and expensive, just ask any breeder, one of our members 12twelve is a breeder big time and he is my yoda for breeding questions,, breeding is where its at brotha! :thumb:
theres a ton of info on breeding here at the :420:
and i would be happy to answer any question you have if i can,if not i will find it

i say save it and make some seeds!!! i am always happy to see males! you can collect the pollen and carefully impregnate some of the lower branches on a female then you will have seeds giving you the option to save these genetics to grow out later, it can save you a ton of money, if i had a nickle for everytime i heard a grower say "damn i miss that bud ,i wish i had more of those seeds" the male holds the key to future genetics, one day in the future males, and regular non feminized seed will be very prized and expensive, just ask any breeder, one of our members 12twelve is a breeder big time and he is my yoda for breeding questions,, breeding is where its at brotha! :thumb:
theres a ton of info on breeding here at the :420:
and i would be happy to answer any question you have if i can,if not i will find it

What about Hermi plants...will their seed be female???

:welcome:Salutations 420!:welcome:

Hello everyone, long time lurker, finally got the "nutz" and ambition to start growing my own... well technically I finished with college and finally am in a place where I don't have to worry about other "ill-informed" people. I am starting out slow, but eventually I plan on this getting much bigger. :D So excite!

Not only am I first time grower, but I am also a first time editor as well as being active in forums, have previously been a "lurker"... My girlfriend is a hardcore vlogger/blogger/youtube and it is running off on me. I just created a youtube and will be creating videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects CS5.I am new at all of the above... I hope to grow in many aspects, my journey starts here :ganjamon: So grab some dank bud, pack that baby tight, and Enjoy :D ;):thumb: Thumbs em up if you like :D, My first time ever editing a video... so I kinda hit the ground running, but nothing more fun that chilling with my girlfriend smokin some dank from a dispensary and editing. They will continue to get much better I promise!.... if I didn't have to participate in this slave economy I would be doing this full-time. But rent/tuition/bills all slow me down....but I will come out on top :D Love ya guys!I actually started this grow with no intention of recording it. However, at about week 5 I was like damn these ladies look amazing.... kinda inspired me :D /tear ...Real time I just entered Flower stage...and that is where I will lead on from here on. I might make a couple videos on how I made my set up/costs/things needed/info for maybe other new people for later one idk... because I am a newb as well. durpdelurp... but I hope you sub up and follow and teach me many things... I am so gracious for thy knowledge dear 420 :D
:Namaste: :welcome: :thanks: :peace:

Wow, it seems like you're doing what ya love what ya doing..I will have to check out your video. But can I suggest making it with captioning? I only ask because I am hearing impaired and most people don't seem to make vids that way. Or when I press the red cc button nothing happens...I definitely feel ya about the bills. I am on a fixed income so every month is tight for me. Welcome and I look forward to the rest of your journal....Sorry for jumping in a little late.

Back
Top Bottom