Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Alright using Imgur now for uploading, see how it turns out.
==================================================================
Here's the clone (unknown still strain)
avg5B.jpg

My Clone and DIY creation for "Vegging".
500cZ.jpg

My lovely section of paradise......this little area brings me great joy :D
VIzfN.jpg

How it usually is all day.
NCGHi.jpg

Tower of Eyegasm imo.
AeJO1.jpg

Looking healthy NBD.
VJqZ4.jpg

Close up...starting to get good :D
wtWgO.jpg

Close up #2
axloD.jpg

Close up #3
Pte9o.jpg

Close up #4
YKEAZ_1_.jpg

The Ladies during Week 12. -Week 2 Flower-
ADtbu.jpg

Hope you enjoy :D.... I seriously am so busy it's hard to find to do all the things I want to achieve :D.....which is cool b/c I got a lot going for me in life...and life's good. My girlfriend has a video that has 45,000 views in a few days..... but she's partner with them and does it as a job ....if we get a video to hit 100,000 we get 200 dollars. So she is actually starting to help pay bills which is cool and I am helping her and eventually this will be our jobs :D. I will have all the time in the world to do my internet stuff, grow my own food, grow cannabis, enjoy life and make videos and spread happiness/love/truth.... ya dig?

Anyways Peace and Love everyone, thanks for stopping by...don't be afraid to say yo sup bro! I like comments :D I wake up everyday and look forward to them.

So today's update is going to be a juicy one :D! Positive things keep transpiring in my life....every day surpasses the last...now going for like 3 weeks now. :D My g/f's video hit 100,000 on day 4 :D....and we have ton's of more ideas... I wanna do one shit gamers say...or shit trolls say :p I continue to learn how to use Adobe After Effects cs5 so I can make some professionally done CGI/Production and mix that with growing food/cannabis and I think I got a decent future. Just going for it every day...while listening to good music and toking all day long :D tis the life aye?

OKAY LETS DO THIS!
EYE KANDY MEOW! This is Week 12 (Flower week 2,day6)

=========================================================
Looking Healthy
X9M15.jpg

Her panties o_O
ekDyV.jpg

Looking sick:D
xdqt4.jpg

Maxima lookin guud
nPnJd.jpg

Mouthwatering
PKbLe.jpg

The twins
ZaMx3.jpg

More eyegasm
Ordhd.jpg

And my favorite one....I'm getting better imo?
esFjN.jpg

Everyone have a good day and try to have a positive impact on just 1 person :D

Love and Peace, Namaste

Alright so doing another update....takes me about an hour to take pictures/enhance/upload/ getting faster at doing it. Not sure if I'm updating to frequently or if that's even a problem....let me know....

Update on the youtube video - it's currently at 128,000 :D. We have been getting a ton of subscribers/views in last week on everything we do. :D such positive feedback too...love it.

I've spent most of my time editing an intro for my g/f's fashion channel "The Style Segment"...3 days on 9 secs of clip O.O! Good thing I have patience....it's worth it though we're gonna step up our shit to the next level where our videos look professionally done.

Which means I can probably make some sick videos with weed and all kinds of cool trippy effects for blazed ppl hahaha....the possibilities are endless on where I go from here in my life.

Okay enuf rambling here's today's pictures.... I fed yesterday with a strong feed I thought and was lil worried on nute burn as I was testing it's limits and woke up this morning to a HUGE growth spurt, the whole plant almost grew into every light....man that would have sucked. I wake up around 10-11 which is when she clicks on....

Eye Kandy1
ShDI8.jpg

Eye Kandy2
81tLn.jpg

Eye Kandy3
4jble.jpg

Eye Kandy4
fTz93.jpg

Eye Kandy5
Oy2x0.jpg

Side view of grow op.
gES2F.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xp9Ai.jpg

bDfMM.jpg

:thanks:

Thanks brah!:high-five:

Question: Is it okay to clip leaves that are blocking a ton of bud sites even though I'm not at day 21 defoliate yet?

- I clipped a few leaves that were huge on my tall one...I put them in my salad that I just harvested from veg#1 harvest#3 which is a 4day lapse still in between harvests :D.

- What's the best way about doing it, I clipped the whole thing off... total of 3 nice fan leaves but they just are too big and in the way. Or should I just do tips?

-Also note, cannabis leaves are somewhat chewy/smokey/cannabis taste...added a nice freshness to my salad. I'm reading up on the RAW power of cannabis, I'm not sure if these leaves are still as potent with the THCa or closer to end of flower.

Note - When you heat THCa 95-99% turns into THC the stuff that gives you the high...however the true power of Cannabis is in it's RAW form. Where it's a natural medicine...and if everyone ate this plant we would be a completely different civilization :D. But you know the drill - Greed, Power, Control.

Love and Peace
Question: Is

The plants look good, Vibes, btw what veggies are you doing indoors? I would like to start a veggie garden one day but don't know which veggies can be grown indoors...I can't wait til you make the video of what gamers say...

Thx QueenTokelove , um veggie wise I have like 7 different strains of lettuce, 2 strains of spinach, few strains of arugula, oregano, cilantro, endive, parsley, and many more to come... I bought like 60bucks on sale for like thousands of heirloom seeds :D.

I was labeling them but my labels started to mold :( - Any recommendations on labels I can use....I now have 39 veggies alltogether, 9 are 3 weeks old and the rest are all seedling.

Glad to give inspiration :D growing veggies is ez, grab a CFL and boom. Just keep an eye and water em....4 lettuce seeds so far has been supplying me with a small salad every 4 days.

I CAN'T WAIT to do a shit gamers say....been a gamer all my life so I know how it is. Just been so busy . just spent 3 days on 9secs of clip for my girlfriends Intro. it's sick for a newb...:D

Back
Top Bottom