I member it from around year 2001 where a local hashclub had some :yummy:

Cheap no certainly not, but not that expensive either compared to high end genetics, on the dear side Cookie Fam charges you like $500 for 20 regs :eek:
Yeah and I hear Cookie Fams seeds dont even germ :laugh::laugh: The Blueberry seeds are not over the top but I do not really wanna spend $125 om 10 regs if it is not going to be better than say Dutch Passions. If I can get as good or better results from one DP fem of Blueberry I will just save my money and buy another pack lol. I had a buddy that grew BLueberry outside for years that was fuchsia, purple, blue when she budded. It was tasty smoke too.

You can get a hermie from a single DP fem :D

$125, what a bargain, cheapest I found them in EU was $160 and then we're at the same level as a 10 pack of IHG fem seeds :)
Yes I am not a fan of DP's gear honesty. I am just saying if the DJ version under performs than I may as well go that route. I have run DP's Blueberry before and it did herm and it was not nearly as nice as other Blueberries I have seen run. $125 is not horrible I just want to see it run first and save my money until I am sure it is worth my time, effort and money.

9-ish weeks from flip

Chopped and washed Crystal Cookies and Forbidden Jelly #3 two days ago and trimmed them yesterday.

Working with SoG plants is just so easy, especially these there were trichs on pretty much every leaf on the Crystal Cookies so I didn't have to pick off any leaves before wash, trimming was a bit tricky with the stickyness :)

The Forbidden Jelly had a few fanleaves that had to be pulled, but an insane flower to leaf ratio so every bud had like 2-3 snips worth of leaves and each plant took less than 2 minutes.

Not big yielders, and some of Crystal Cookies look like they'll yield twice as much as others, but I'm a bit surprised and very happy that I can get that level of frostitude in 8 weeks from clone pretty much hassle free.

Started giving pure RO water to all plants, except for the Malawi of course.

Now I have to start planning next run and I'm torn between hunting Forbidden Jelly + Banana Ice Cream, and doing a pure sativa hunt.... :)

Looks awesome weed right there pgr! Nice work. :yummy:
those look tasty!
:goodjob:
Rystal Cookies look amazing PGR, a pure Sativa hunt would be a good project anytime.

Thanks guys :passitleft:

The jars with the good stuff are running low, and I just can't be arsed to vape mediocre weed, so some Cookies and Jelly are gonna hit the spot :)

What sativas do you recommend @Pennywise ?

I was thinking 3x Panama, 3x Tikal and the last 2 Malawi seeds I already have.

10 weeks from flip

Just chopped and washed the two old Forbidden Jelly yesterday, and I found mould in 2/6 Banana Crack so they were emergency chopped and I killed their mother, more room for good stuff :)
Looking forward to get some more of the stuff that's pink in the middle.

The 9x Crystal Cookies #1 and 4x Forbidden Jelly are dry and was jarred yesterday.

Crystal Cookies #1 gave 75g, or 8,33g per plant average.

Forbidden Jelly #3 gave 30g, or 7,5g per plant average.

Forbidden Jelly #3 is quite different from the other two, being more spicy and having clusters of fat pistils.

Crystal Cookies #1 is certainly a temporary keeper, the frost is just crazy, and a 64 plant SoG grow in a 120x120cm tent has a potential to yield more than 500g in just 8-9 weeks from flipped/transplanted clones :)
I think one of my tents will become a perpetual 12/12 SoG tent with 4x 60x60cm trays each with 16x 3L pots,
that way I have 4 ''stations'' that each can hold a set of 16 clones from the same mother, and I can just water the tray and let the plants wick up the water.
Just like having the ease of tending to 4 big plants but getting all the benefits of SoG growing :)

It's pretty hard to get a good picture of the Crystal Cookies with my camera, the trichs just bounce the flash back and most pics are just shiny white...

Pics from 5-6 days ago

Pics from yesterday

:passitleft:

10 weeks from flip

Just chopped and washed the two old Forbidden Jelly yesterday, and I found mould in 2/6 Banana Crack so they were emergency chopped and I killed their mother, more room for good stuff :)
Looking forward to get some more of the stuff that's pink in the middle.

The 9x Crystal Cookies #1 and 4x Forbidden Jelly are dry and was jarred yesterday.

Crystal Cookies #1 gave 75g, or 8,33g per plant average.

Forbidden Jelly #3 gave 30g, or 7,5g per plant average.

Forbidden Jelly #3 is quite different from the other two, being more spicy and having clusters of fat pistils.

Crystal Cookies #1 is certainly a temporary keeper, the frost is just crazy, and a 64 plant SoG grow in a 120x120cm tent has a potential to yield more than 500g in just 8-9 weeks from flipped/transplanted clones :)
I think one of my tents will become a perpetual 12/12 SoG tent with 4x 60x60cm trays each with 16x 3L pots,
that way I have 4 ''stations'' that each can hold a set of 16 clones from the same mother, and I can just water the tray and let the plants wick up the water.
Just like having the ease of tending to 4 big plants but getting all the benefits of SoG growing :)

It's pretty hard to get a good picture of the Crystal Cookies with my camera, the trichs just bounce the flash back and most pics are just shiny white...

Pics from 5-6 days ago

Pics from yesterday

:passitleft:
Some sexy high brix weed right there! Looks tasty.

Back
Top Bottom