The first batch of lights I ordered from chilled was shipped with UPS who have a swedish office and have own deliveries here. They handled the shipping from them to me all the way. UPS called me from the customs office and asked me to pay the fees and then delivered it to my door. Now USPS have no office in sweden and must outsource the last bit of shipment to our local supplier Post Nord. That translate to I have to probably wait one more week before I get an SMS with a code and I have to hall my ass to the post office in town and get my package my self... witch I have paid USPS to deliver to my doorstep.
You order some of growmau5 new pucks from chilled?

Yeah it's your fault with you cheap alcohol they are unable to do anything right these days. The last weeks I have hardly got the bills.... :rolleyes:

Hey, we got it cheap from Germany, blame them, they're used to it by now :p
But hey hold back a little guys, I mean... mashed potato and prawn salad on hot dogs.... you have to be off your tits drunk to eat that :rofl:

If you're ever in Christiania I'll get you hella high mate :passitleft: I know you'll get drunk on your own as soon as you're across the bridge :love:

And USPS stands for? Sounds like an issue with Nord post as previously stated. The USPS contract goes to your local carrier not your door. Even in the states. My Amazon pkgs show "delivered" when they make it to the p.o. , not my door step two days later.

Ahhh the bliss of a working postal service, I think I vaguely remember what that was like :D

You have to experience the ineptitude of Post Nord to believe it, it's impossible to imagine that level of stupidity and indifference.

It's the folly of commercializing a public institution to save money, and then end up having to do a government bail out that turns out to be much more costly than just running the company as a public service paid for by taxes.
So to save money we now have a poorer service which is more expensive, and killed a traditional national instutution and fired a lot of people in the process...

If you're ever in Christiania I'll get you hella high mate :passitleft: I know you'll get drunk on your own as soon as you're across the bridge :love:

I was suspecting you lived in Chriss.:p Haha. It's over 10 years since I last been there. Think I been there 2 or 3 times. I have wanted to go there again but never manage to get to it.

I would love going there and see you. It's very atmospheric in Chriss. How is it with pusher street these days? When I last was there it was the golden days maybe? :cool:

I was suspecting you lived in Chriss.:p Haha. It's over 10 years since I last been there. Think I been there 2 or 3 times. I have wanted to go there again but never manage to get to it.

I would love going there and see you. It's very atmospheric in Chriss. How is it with pusher street these days? When I last was there it was the golden days maybe? :cool:

Don't live in there, but close ;)
It's very hard to get permission to live in there, and you have to endure a shitload of slow ass hippies with zero initiative :D

It's actually not so nice anymore, they busted all the old timers so it's mostly just wannabe gangsters out there now with a bad attitude and it's apparent they're there to act quangster not to make money, not so many locals dealing anymore...

The residents there recently boarded up the whole area and had a crisis meeting about the atmosphere on The Street (mainly one guy being a dick as far as I've heard :) ), they opened up after a few days and now the police are in there 5-10 times a day ''trying to keep the area weed free'' :rofl:
Soon they'll run out of resources and only check by once in a while as usual :)

Still a lot of selling going on, usually around 20 stands open, but the quality of the import hash has drastically fallen the past 10 years, impossible to find the good stuff now, only Maroccan hash now, none of the good stuff from India/Nepal :confused:
The weed is commercial grade and not cured at all, but the quality hasn't changed much over time.

The cafés and outdoor areas are still nice places to hang out in the summer time, but no smoking/rolling indoors anymore.

Isn't it a Swedish rite of passage to come here and get wasted? :p

Haha! Nice to hear som news from you on whats going on there. I only heard some things over the years and that's through our "news"... I know that's hell and back to get some living space in there, and like you say the most of them have no ambitions.

Remembered one fella from the times we spent there, think he was called Smokie Verner or something like that. He was digging earth bongs, and smoking like a chimney... :D

It's what I suspected then. That's NO fun with those types of people. Soon they will probably start fighting over the stands... :rolleyes:
That maroccan shit was a long time since I smoked, any hash of any kind for that matter. Only smoked MY shit the last years. Then you know whats in it.

Didn't you get some other thing called hash cafes?

Yeah, if you are a boy becoming a man it's a must go to place. I had a partner that time and we used to go from Helsingborg to Helsingör and by train to Köpenhamn. Bought a few hekto weed there or hash for good price and take the same route home and sell off here in town. Made a few bucks those summers... :cool:

It would be fun to see it again. I got no big plans for this summer so if I feel good in my neck I might just come over and hope you are free that day and give the grand tour... hehe. :p

Haha! Nice to hear som news from you on whats going on there. I only heard some things over the years and that's through our "news"... I know that's hell and back to get some living space in there, and like you say the most of them have no ambitions.

Remembered one fella from the times we spent there, think he was called Smokie Verner or something like that. He was digging earth bongs, and smoking like a chimney... :D

It's what I suspected then. That's NO fun with those types of people. Soon they will probably start fighting over the stands... :rolleyes:
That maroccan shit was a long time since I smoked, any hash of any kind for that matter. Only smoked MY shit the last years. Then you know whats in it.

Didn't you get some other thing called hash cafes?

Yeah, if you are a boy becoming a man it's a must go to place. I had a partner that time and we used to go from Helsingborg to Helsingör and by train to Köpenhamn. Bought a few hekto weed there or hash for good price and take the same route home and sell off here in town. Made a few bucks those summers... :cool:

It would be fun to see it again. I got no big plans for this summer so if I feel good in my neck I might just come over and hope you are free that day and give the grand tour... hehe. :p

Homegrown is so much nicer than commercial, and way cheaper :)

Lots of funny characters out there, which is the cool part of the place, plenty of room for weirdos ;)

We have hash clubs everywhere, which are like cannabis speak easy.

Always welcome to visit the free world, but give me a heads up before you go then I'll take time to show you around, especially if you're from Lappland :passitleft:

Lots of funny characters out there, which is the cool part of the place, plenty of room for weirdos ;)

Always welcome to visit the free world, but give me a heads up before you go then I'll take time to show you around, especially if you're from Lappland :passitleft:

Yeah I'm a homegrown type of guy when it comes around. I'm situated close to "the island" on the other side of Sweden. So, no not Lappland. :oops:

How are these clubs driven are there local gangs that run them to or is there any government control of that at all? :p

Thank you, I might just do that. I'm a pretty shy soul but sometimes I get social and visit people. But I doubt that I can manage this summer. Got a lot of private issues that has to be dealt with, but Denmark is always in my heart. I love your country more than my own and I hate the development of things here. It's going to be an interesting election for government this year here. Think it's time for Stefan Löven to leave the power to some one else who can give our own people some rocognition. ;)

Yeah I'm a homegrown type of guy when it comes around. I'm situated close to "the island" on the other side of Sweden. So, no not Lappland. :oops:

How are these clubs driven are there local gangs that run them to or is there any government control of that at all? :p

Thank you, I might just do that. I'm a pretty shy soul but sometimes I get social and visit people. But I doubt that I can manage this summer. Got a lot of private issues that has to be dealt with, but Denmark is always in my heart. I love your country more than my own and I hate the development of things here. It's going to be an interesting election for government this year here. Think it's time for Stefan Löven to leave the power to some one else who can give our own people some rocognition. ;)

No, the government don't run shit, only the new medical trial that started this year, but you have to be close to terminal to qualify. Not much is needed to qualify for growing though, but as it is now you can make more money selling to the black market than to the state.

I er altid velkomne til at flygte til Dannevang, vi passer på Broderfolket her :passitleft:

No, the government don't run shit, only the new medical trial that started this year, but you have to be close to terminal to qualify. Not much is needed to qualify for growing though, but as it is now you can make more money selling to the black market than to the state.

I er altid velkomne til at flygte til Dannevang, vi passer på Broderfolket her :passitleft:

Well it's still one ore two steps longer than here. Sometimes it feels like we live in the stone age on this side of the strait and you are really enlightened on stuff.

Det vore trevligt att komma över till er och låta bjudas på er gästfrihet. :high-five:

So cool to hear about cannabis abroad. It's true on the homegrown even in the states. At least among our circles;) I love the feeling I get when a fellow patient partakes of my medicine with me and goes "holy cow?! This kills what we find in weed-maps". not to say there isn't some really good available "commercially" in this weird system we have here right now, sounds similar.

Best to grow you own.

but yes for the most part the homegrown stuff done by us enthusiasts(obsessives?) just receive that little extra love and care that make it stellar.

I almost forgot:) wanted to jump in with a huge thanks on the Purple Punch recommendation!!

IDK how I missed it but have been looking for an all purple "Cookie" style frost production, trichome amount and head size etc. but the purple offerings I've seen are hit or miss in seed form, and I haven't seen anything as 'visibly potent' (I know it means little in reality but visual appeal and look of potency) in available cuts...save the PP.
Turns out I can get a healthy cut here locally of the Punch so giving her a go after this next all Plasma run.

Thanks again!

I cut up the plants yesterday and ended up with 38 clones, I hope they all root :)

10x Forbidden Jelly
10x Crystal Cookies
10x Malawi
8x Banana Crack

I might keep what's left of the plants as mothers, lots of small shoots on the remaining branches.
I guess I have to buy a small tent for clones/mothers :)

Nice! How they looking this week?

Not sure if you're trying 1/4 strength destress, but I spray it 3x a week on clones and they LOVE it. Roots em up faster.

have been looking for an all purple "Cookie" style frost production, trichome amount and head size etc.

Check out Sunset Sherbet as well :yummy:

Just harvested a Forbidden Jelly that started to turn a little pink inside the buds, which after drying turned purple, it's only a little but a week longer and colder temps would probably make it nice and colorful.
The first Crystal Cookies I grew while back started to get a purple tint at 8 weeks, I'm sure there's lots of purple phenos to be found in gelato and sherbet crosses ;)

Nice! How they looking this week?

Not sure if you're trying 1/4 strength destress, but I spray it 3x a week on clones and they LOVE it. Roots em up faster.

I think most of them have taken root, at least they look alive, Malawi and some of the Forbidden Jelly are a bit scrawny, but Crystal Cookies is bonafide super rooter :eek:
Maybe worth trying a ''commercial'' SoG grow with this strain, if it's possible to get +500g on a run it would be a genuine money maker strain.

Gave them a spray when I took the clones, and intended to do it several times after but forgot :)
Thanks for the reminder :passitleft:

Wanna see this sog soon. :)

This what I have so far :)

The mothers are still alive and kicking and I could take a new batch of clones now, but I think I'll try to play around with some grafting so I can get a multi strain mother.

The ones in 1L air-pots on the right are clones from 2 other Forbidden Jelly that was just put on jar today :)

:passitleft:

A little update...

13 days since I transplanted the clones to 3/3,5L pots.

Many clones hadn't taken root at the time of transplant, I ended up with:

Crystal Cookies 10/10, but I broke the roots off one during transplant, recloned it and transplanted and put it in flower yesterday.

Banana Crack 6/8, but 2 of them are runts.

Forbidden Jelly 4/10, but 2 of them are runts.

Malawi 3/10

Crytal Cookies could very well turn out to be a really nice SoG strain, with its fast rooting clones, +200% stretch, overall nice growth and low maintanance. All combined with that crazy cookie frost and taste.
I recently popped my last 4 Crystal Cookies seeds, so I see a SoG grow with the best one(s) in the future :)

Because of the poor rooting percentage I threw in the 6 Forbidden Jelly clones I had for ages in 1L air-pots, they're from 2 previously grown phenos of that strain, non of which are keepers. but nice enough and they help fill out the tent.
2 of them where ''pre'' topped as clones, the rest where chopped at transplant/flower at like 10th node something.

Back
Top Bottom