First Outdoor Grow

Its been sunny for 3-4 days straight now and the girl is loving it! actually seen some growth in only a day now, which i dont normally do so im exited as the next days/weeks will come because its reported sun for the next week and maybe even more:) soo comment if you got any good tips for the future. and btw, the plant in the ground got 29 babyplants around it now!!!!! think if they will grow buds:O
sdkjf_1_.JPG
sdkjf_3_.JPG
sdkjf_4_.JPG
sdkjf_2_.JPG

Plants are looking good FOG!

Happy Growing :thumb:

the cannabis plant will need to be either sexually mature and show pre flowers or be in flowering for several weeks to show its sex.

here is a male and female cannabis plant

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

here is the The Early Female Preflower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

KingJohn is correct as usual. There is a trick to expedite showing sex. If you can give her a 24hr dark period this will help the plant build up her "sex hormone" and usually helps her show sooner. Some do it at first day of 12-12. Others, like me, do it after we've been waiting a week and cant hardly stand it! :rofl:

KingJohn is correct as usual. There is a trick to expedite showing sex. If you can give her a 24hr dark period this will help the plant build up her "sex hormone" and usually helps her show sooner. Some do it at first day of 12-12. Others, like me, do it after we've been waiting a week and cant hardly stand it! :rofl:
Will do that the first day its not sunny! been lucky with the wether for the past 2 weeks now and shes growing rapidly:)

simp, when do u think i can determ if its either a boy or girl?

Will do that the first day its not sunny! been lucky with the wether for the past 2 weeks now and shes growing rapidly:)

Clearly, we both misunderstood each other.

The new pics look nice. Good thick stalks means she's planning on gaining some weight. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom