First Outdoor Grow

quick update, plants are looking good and healthy and im exited for the progress the next weeks to follow
h_5_2.JPG
h_3_2.JPG
h_2_2.JPG
h_4_3.JPG

Getting bushy :icon_cool Great job FOG!
One piece of advice I can see from the pictures, I would be very careful putting your baby on top of the branches and what not, I have murdered a couple of my babies already by keeping them elevated. The again it could be totally stable :), just a thought sir
Great day to you :blunt:

Getting bushy :icon_cool Great job FOG!
One piece of advice I can see from the pictures, I would be very careful putting your baby on top of the branches and what not, I have murdered a couple of my babies already by keeping them elevated. The again it could be totally stable :), just a thought sir
Great day to you :blunt:

Thanks for the tip CA, but i need it to keep snails and other killers out!! and its very steady too:peace:

Thanks for the tip CA, but i need it to keep snails and other killers out!! and its very steady too:peace:
Ok very good, just was making sure :) Been stopping by but have been very quiet, good job with your grow sir :high-five:

Have you tried the Fimming method? Ive seen guys get up to 8 new tops from a fim. Standard is usually 4 i think.

She looks excellent sir. Are you gona use any carb products like molasess or bud candy during flower?

Plants looking good FOG!

so got some new pics from today! got two minor (i think) problems.. when i topped the plant this time i was so unlucky to pinch off the baby fam leaves but is that going to be a problem? and the other problem is that on the first node a fam leaf have turned yellow, is this something to worry about or shouldnt i do anything about it?
i also wanted to welcome a new girl (hopefully) to you guys:) so you think she will grow some buds? i planted it first in end of june/start of july but its grow like a weed since that :)
IMG_104114.JPG

IMG_103211.JPG
IMG_103312.JPG
IMG_103414.JPG
IMG_103516.JPG
IMG_100618.JPG

I think they look great. They really accent the converse. :rofl:

Really though, yu are doing very well sir. Dont sweat messing up a topping, thats how FIM was born. All those hormones at the topping site will do thier thang sir.
+reps. :):)

Hi guys, as you can see the yellow leaf is quite low down on the plant. The 2 other leafs that turned yellow i pinched off. The pinch mistake on the topping is starting to heal well to! and hoping for som more sunny days:) right now its raining like sh*t but im to lazy to get out.. so hoping its stays strong!!
IMG_105126.JPG
IMG_105414.JPG
IMG_105221.JPG
IMG_105519.JPG

Back
Top Bottom