First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

I've looked into the intake fans and figured I was ok since I use an air conditioner to fight off the heat here. 90-100 degree days. I figured that should be enough but I'm sure I will add them sooner then later. And I also have a co2 dispenser arriving Monday next week. like I said I kinda went apeshit ordering everything under the sun. The fan I have blowing into the closet is actually cut into the wall itself so it takes the air from the room and sends it into the closet. While also having the other fan running inside the closet at all times.

The c02 can be a real game changer, good for you!

It's not a mechanical one. Those were well at least the ones I seen wayyyy out of my price range. So I got some thing that you hang is it suppose to release it over time. Not sure how reliable they are but I've seen a few people have them in here in their grow journals. I'm sure once I get a few successful grows in I'll start upgrading my equipment. The only thing I know I need to add are good nutes. I'm using miracle grow now and oddly the numbers are a bit higher then other known nutes. But since I'm gonna use fox farm soil from.now on I wanna use their nutes. Maxi bloom I believe was one and there were 2 others as well in the kit.

these are what I wanna start using..and this is what I am currently using.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190716-210832.png
    Screenshot_20190716-210832.png
    442.9 KB · Views: 92
  • received_640130956508031.jpeg
    received_640130956508031.jpeg
    507.9 KB · Views: 95
It's not a mechanical one. Those were well at least the ones I seen wayyyy out of my price range. So I got some thing that you hang is it suppose to release it over time. Not sure how reliable they are but I've seen a few people have them in here in their grow journals. I'm sure once I get a few successful grows in I'll start upgrading my equipment. The only thing I know I need to add are good nutes. I'm using miracle grow now and oddly the numbers are a bit higher then other known nutes. But since I'm gonna use fox farm soil from.now on I wanna use their nutes. Maxi bloom I believe was one and there were 2 others as well in the kit.

I use FFO, which FF do you use?

Just get the trio from eBay $23.00 shipped if you're going to start out with FF nutes. Big Bloom, Grow and Tiger Bloom.

Let's see a photo of the c02 dispenser, I'm curious and want one.

I use a 6" 240 cm inline and the same for out. I few pretty powerful fans inside.

What about smell ? Are you in a legal state ?

I use FFO, which FF do you use?

Just get the trio from eBay $23.00 shipped if you're going to start out with FF nutes. Big Bloom, Grow and Tiger Bloom.

Let's see a photo of the c02 dispenser, I'm curious and want one.

I use a 6" 240 cm inline and the same for out. I few pretty powerful fans inside.

What about smell ? Are you in a legal state ?
Fox farm ocean forest soil. And I noticed I sent the wrong pic. I ment to send the exact nutes you just said. That's what I ordered. Says just take the lid off and let it do its thing. As for state I'm in Pennsylvania so not legal yet but i.am in the middle of nowhere so smell isn't a concern.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190716-212218.png
    Screenshot_20190716-212218.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 97
this was the male that I chopped last week. But....in that picture I circled a new growth stem. If plant one is a female. ( I topped it last week ) if I wanted to clone....is that the part that I would cut for the clone?

Attachments

• received_885961561740105_kindlephoto-45467344.jpg
    received_885961561740105_kindlephoto-45467344.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 32
Fox farm ocean forest soil. And I noticed I sent the wrong pic. I ment to send the exact nutes you just said. That's what I ordered. Says just take the lid off and let it do its thing. As for state I'm in Pennsylvania so not legal yet but i.am in the middle of nowhere so smell isn't a concern.

You can make that ypu
I.meant to attach this.

Have you ordered them yet? I'm asking because I ordered them from a shady seller on eBay before and I hope you don't have the same guy.
Stay away from cultgr, this seller didn't put my nutes in the mail for a month. That's after I had to file a claim with eBay.
The second time around its went with hysdro and they came two days early $27.35 shipped.

this was the male that I chopped last week. But....in that picture I circled a new growth stem. If plant one is a female. ( I topped it last week ) if I wanted to clone....is that the part that I would cut for the clone?

I haven't started cloning yet, but I'm sure there's good folks around here that can help you with this.

You can make that ypu

Have you ordered them yet? I'm asking because I ordered them from a shady seller on eBay before and I hope you don't have the same guy.
Stay away from cultgr, this seller didn't put my nutes in the mail for a month. That's after I had to file a claim with eBay.
The second time around its went with hysdro and they came two days early $27.35 shipped.
Haven't ordered yet but the seller is thcityoflosangelos. Same.price.$27.35 shipped. Probably the Same seller you bought from.

Haven't ordered yet but the seller is thcityoflosangelos. Same.price.$27.35 shipped. Probably the Same seller you bought from.

I don't know that seller, I named the good seller and the bad seller in the other post. Don't use cultgr.

My favorite and fastest shipper for FF nutes is hysdro. Same price and most of them are out of California.

Are you in a legal grow state? I don't need the name of the state.

Asking because of the smell that you're going to have.

I don't know that seller, I named the good seller and the bad seller in the other post. Don't use cultgr.

My favorite and fastest shipper for FF nutes is hysdro. Same price and most of them are out of California.

Are you in a legal grow state? I don't need the name of the state.

Asking because of the smell that you're going to have.
No but man I wish I was. I live literally in the middle of nowhere and the nearest house is around a mile away. If it does get bad ill immediately get the carbon filter.

I'm actually looking through eBay now for the fans lol

I bought two of these 6" inline fans from Vivosun_Official on eBay. Supper fast shipping and 240 CFM and run cool and quite. $23.99 shipped.

You know how to find sellers by name, don't you?
Asking, because unless it's a 420 sponsor, I can't give you a link.

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom