First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

I'm running 18/6 at veg. My lights turn off at 11pm and turn on at 5am. I'm not really keeping my temp at any certain temp. Just as long as it falls in between 77ish to 85f and nights I try to drop 10 degrees from day temp without falling under 70. I usually just turn my ac on for like 30 minutes every couple hours during the day to stay under 90 as my days are hot and humid.

Sorry Bro I read that wrong. :hmmmm:

I run mine at night too, sorta keeps the house cooler during the day. On at 1400 and off at 0600. I never leave the house with them running, that's why the odd hours. It gives me 6 hours to get a few things done, like buying food and fuel.

Wick :morenutes:

Sorry Bro I read that wrong. :hmmmm:

I run mine at night too, sorta keeps the house cooler during the day. On at 1400 and off at 0600. I never leave the house with them running, that's why the odd hours. It gives me 6 hours to get a few things done, like buying food and fuel.

Wick :morenutes:
oh I run mine during the day and kick off at lets see 2300 and they come in at 0500. I forget sometimes people use different metrics sometimes. One thing I'm kinda freaked out about but it hasn't shown any signs is I overfed her. Before I transplanted I was using just miracle grow soil. Then went to FFO. Before the transplant the soil was extremely dry so I watered and fed. While her old growth is fine her new growth is wilted a little. Also getting red stems but not in the main stem just side branching. some said it could always be the strain too.

I'm still debating if I should start a new journal on my white widows. 2 of 3 broke ground and Monday my new order arrives. The new seeds though will have to wait about a month before I can grow them as I'm starting to run full capacity. You fill up fast adding equipment lol. Ordering my intake fan today as well as the FFO feeding nutes

oh I run mine during the day and kick off at lets see 2300 and they come in at 0500. I forget sometimes people use different metrics sometimes. One thing I'm kinda freaked out about but it hasn't shown any signs is I overfed her. Before I transplanted I was using just miracle grow soil. Then went to FFO. Before the transplant the soil was extremely dry so I watered and fed. While her old growth is fine her new growth is wilted a little. Also getting red stems but not in the main stem just side branching. some said it could always be the strain too.

0500 to 2300 is military time.

Ok so I ordered an intake fan with the tubing as well as the Fox farm nutes. I bought only the smallest bottles for now as I wanted to see them in action before I get the gallon jugs. ANyway.....I'm fighting the heat and humidity today. With an air conditioner going my temps are 83.5 f and 53% humidity. I was going to add a humidifier but as long as I stay in that 45% and up im fine with it for now. I am topping plant 2 in the next few days and letting plant 3 grow without any cuttings. when my nutes do come I am feeding half of recommendation then upping next feed unless visual signs of needing more/less. Since they are all the same strain im thinking plant 1 and 3 are females while 2 is a male. This is only.speculation but 2 has shorter more rounder leaves. A different look then 1 & 3. New growth in plant 1 is insane. She's a very very vigorous grower. I'll start tracking daily growth as well. Don't really got much more going on besides back to the swimming pool. I'll be starting a new journal tomorrow on my white widows as they are about 10 days old and I haven't had much time to organize one. Tomorrow I have another seed order arriving and those ones will be headed to the shot glasses as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190721-152506.png
    Screenshot_20190721-152506.png
    639.2 KB · Views: 78
So after long thought....I was going to add a 600w hps system with my current lights but after long though im ordering the Mars Hydro Ts1000 OR the Sp 150. Undecided on unit but leaning toward the TS1000. They seem to love the 300w I have so I may stay with the brand for a while.

If you decide to go with MH, you may want to see if @SmokeSara the MH rep. has any good deals in the works.

I would get the best you can afford to buy and run. Good luck. :thumb:

They've already emailed me and said it should be shipped with in next 24 hours from state right next to me. So with luck hopefully by Saturday I have it. Can't wait to get it. Super excited and I know the ladies will love it.
Great to know that you live close. Should be quick. :D

I have some pictures to upload later this evening. I topped plant 2 for the first time and topped plant one again for the 2nd time. I actually topped it in 2 different spots. I think I'm about 2 to 3 weeks I'll be flipping lights on plant one. We'll see how it goes. Also my fox farm nutes arrive today so this feed I'll be starting at 1/4 the recommended dose.

I'm not sure how clear the picture is. I should be installing a new light today so when I have them out I'll take natural light pictures. Plant one is in the middle. Filling out very nicely. Plant 2 is on the left and 3 on right.

Attachments

• 20190725_040453.jpg
    20190725_040453.jpg
    906.2 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom