First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

Looking good.

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_101239.jpg
    IMG_20190726_101239.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 43
@SmokeSara my light came today. I'll provide better pics shortly of them under the unit. It sure is super bright. Also love the gift that came with it too. Totally unexpected. It's safe to say I'll be mars hydro everything from.now on. Love it!!!!
:green_heart: I know you will love it.:D

So I have a fan cut in to the wall going into the closet. Trying to decide how I want to run the exhaust now. I'm not sure if I want it coming back into the bedroom or out the top into the attic.

Attachments

• 20190727_085110.jpg
    20190727_085110.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 26
Does it get cold where you are? My worry for venting it into the attic, is with the high humidity air going into the cold attic, you may get some frost buildup in some areas maybe.
Yes hot summer cold winters. Besides main heat system id run space heaters if I needed to as well. I was thinking my bedroom just because I don't feel like cutting a hole to my attic. I also won't be running any filters either as smell isn't a problem for me.

Do you have a separate isolated location for a flower tent? So the veg light doesn’t disrupt the 12/12 light schedule of the flower tent?

Ok I’m sorry I lost you, were you cutting a hole into the attic for the carbon air filter exhaust? Do you have An exhaust out of the tent at least if your not wanting to use the carbon air?

The way I had my tent set up is everything sits outside the tent. A tube at the top of the tent is drawing fresh air from the holes I made in the bottom of my tent. Back to the tube at the top. It goes into the tube, into the fan, into another tube and then out the carbon air exhaust. It’s not vented outside at all. It made it very hot and humid in the room that my tent is in. Even without the carbon attached it would have the same effect but with smell.

My veg box is underneath, two filing cabinets beside the tent and box just for the carbon and fan to sit on.

All my plants at the moment are in my box, before i move them into the tent I need to figure out a better way to vent the air outside. Sorry I’m getting carried away with my problems.

Do you have a separate isolated location for a flower tent? So the veg light doesn’t disrupt the 12/12 light schedule of the flower tent?

Ok I’m sorry I lost you, were you cutting a hole into the attic for the carbon air filter exhaust? Do you have An exhaust out of the tent at least if your not wanting to use the carbon air?

The way I had my tent set up is everything sits outside the tent. A tube at the top of the tent is drawing fresh air from the holes I made in the bottom of my tent. Back to the tube at the top. It goes into the tube, into the fan, into another tube and then out the carbon air exhaust. It’s not vented outside at all. It made it very hot and humid in the room that my tent is in. Even without the carbon attached it would have the same effect but with smell.

My veg box is underneath, two filing cabinets beside the tent and box just for the carbon and fan to sit on.

All my plants at the moment are in my box, before i move them into the tent I need to figure out a better way to vent the air outside. Sorry I’m getting carried away with my problems.
I don't have an exhaust out of it as I'm using the closet in on my bedroom. The doors have been removed.

Attachments

• IMG_20190726_164631.jpg
    IMG_20190726_164631.jpg
    626.9 KB · Views: 26
I put the seedlings in the box and veg in the closet. I also flower in a completely different closet as well but that closet has the same exact dimensions and setup . Excluding the light.

Performing light defoliation on plant one today. Mainly the lower part of her. When lights go out tonight she will receive 36 hours of straight darkness then moved into flowering room. Plant 2 and 3 will veg about another week at minimum since they were slow starters. On a good note I can sit down and start the widows journal as they are starting to take nicely to their 2nd pots.

She is looooooving life right now. She's really starting to pack on thickness and sites. Growing about an inch a day. Fan leaves are bigger then my hand and I'm 6ft tall. Smells so damn good too. All 3 were just coming out of 24 hours of darkness. Day one of flower I gues starts today.

Attachments

• received_456280738284783.jpeg
    received_456280738284783.jpeg
    651.2 KB · Views: 30
One thing I should have asked but didnt....before the flip my lights kick on at 5am and off at 11pm. When going into flower where do you take the light from? Meaning do i turn them on earlier or do i turn them off later? My new schedule is 7am to 7pm. Will this affect flowering in anyway ?

My current WWs. I'm thinking already one is a male and the other is female.

Attachments

• received_858341194537007.jpeg
    received_858341194537007.jpeg
    532.5 KB · Views: 26
  • received_499588220844875.jpeg
    received_499588220844875.jpeg
    403.3 KB · Views: 27
Too early to determine the gender in my opinion. We will soon find out though! :popcorn:

If the plants sit in a bit extra time in the dark it won’t harm them. It usually takes 5-7 days of 12/12 for the plant to fully flip into flower. Nothing to worry about.

Plants are looking good!:thumb: Healthy!

Too early to determine the gender in my opinion. We will soon find out though! :popcorn:

If the plants sit in a bit extra time in the dark it won’t harm them. It usually takes 5-7 days of 12/12 for the plant to fully flip into flower. Nothing to worry about.

Plants are looking good!:thumb: Healthy!
I'm only guessing as they say a male can have rounder shorter leaves where a female has longer skinner leaves... I know this isn't 100% but just gonna keep an eye on it as it grows.

Back
Top Bottom