Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Flump, good morning sir! Yup, the 'flu' sure does 'suck' . U will feel better soon, hang in bud!
Was wondering,..u want me to teach you how to get a bush outta your lil girl there ,..or you wanna just fly by the seat of your pants, so to speak. Just not sure where you stand with Doc showing u stuff is all. I don't wanna step on toes , so just let me know , and i will 'back off' OK.

Flump, good morning sir! Yup, the 'flu' sure does 'suck' . U will feel better soon, hang in bud!
Was wondering,..u want me to teach you how to get a bush outta your lil girl there ,..or you wanna just fly by the seat of your pants, so to speak. Just not sure where you stand with Doc showing u stuff is all. I don't wanna step on toes , so just let me know , and i will 'back off' OK.
Always happy to see you comment on my lil girl Dugg! Doc offered to stick until the end of this grow but I'm looking forward to all the help I can for my future grows!
:passitleft:

OK,..gotcha bud! Those two tall 'leaders' on her ....SC those. Carefully . Just come down far enough till u get to the spot where the node space increases ....got it....and pinch/SC her on those two leaders. Do it gently. Take the stem in between your thumb and forefinger , roll it some , heat her up some, then squeeze untill you feel/hear a snap. This is the internal membrane breaking, and its wat u wanna see happen. When you have squeezed her like this , gently bend those two branches down to 90 degrees..NO MORE Ok. Do it so those two leader branches are at the same height. U understand?
DO NOT come down too far on them...just far enough ..about two inches from the very tips OK. This will cause the rest of the branches to catch up to the top. This will really help her start to get the 'bush' look and get the other shorter branches UP to where we want them, right at the top of the canopy. Good example is PC's plants. He is/was very dilegent doing this , and u can clearly see the advantages to it. One of the advantages to doing all this LSTing is , it gives you and the plant time to 'get old' , increasing her yield substantially OK. If you just let a plant grow naturally in our small grow areas , then it just doesn't have the time to get big and FAT before they get too high ...know wat i mean?
Anyhow , you got her right where u want her now....she is all yours to have fun with , without trying to save her life...she is looking 'mavelous' Cheers eh.

Hi folks,
Still stuck with the flu. Plant still look good but not much (visible) action happening. Will give DeStress tonight and dunk her with plain water tomorrow.

I recieved my ACE order this morning
No duty to pay! Everything was in order. I even got a little more Hokkaido hemp seeds! I'm all set seed-wise for a while!
20200228_122913.jpg
20200228_122902.jpg

Hey Flump! Topping will slow her down a bit but she'll start moving again soon. It kinda looks like you have alternating nodes. Can't tell for sure. Are you seeing it now?

Cheers!:passitleft:
Yep. It also looks to me like the next wave of growth will alternate. Here we go!
I don't see it at all... mind enlightening me? I can take more pictures.

Left side of the second picture....shows brand new growth coming out....alternating. Give it a week. After that, it's time to transplant no matter what.
Oh so that's what they are! Good thing I post pictures on a regular basis because I would have missed it... Not what I had in mind. Thanks Doc. TIL.

So a dunk tomorrow then I give it a week or so and transplant. Got it.

Hi folks,
Still stuck with the flu. Plant still look good but not much (visible) action happening. Will give DeStress tonight and dunk her with plain water tomorrow.

I recieved my ACE order this morning
No duty to pay! Everything was in order. I even got a little more Hokkaido hemp seeds! I'm all set seed-wise for a while!
20200228_122913.jpg
20200228_122902.jpg
Looking fantastic bro!

Back
Top Bottom