FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

Hey Farmer! No need to double up on GI, alternate drenches with water between except for the 2 back to back cats. GI>RO>TD>RO etc....

Duggan does the same 15ml per gallon of water for ALL drenches. If anything mix the cats light, say 10ml per gallon of water. I only say that because some are getting burned leaves with strong cats.

Not sure they're ready for cats though. Those cone when buds are set, I'm not seeing much formation on the buds yet. Can you get some close up pics? How many days since flip?

:passitleft:

Hey Farmer! No need to double up on GI, alternate drenches with water between except for the 2 back to back cats. GI>RO>TD>RO etc....

Duggan does the same 15ml per gallon of water for ALL drenches. If anything mix the cats light, say 10ml per gallon of water. I only say that because some are getting burned leaves with strong cats.

Not sure they're ready for cats though. Those cone when buds are set, I'm not seeing much formation on the buds yet. Can you get some close up pics? How many days since flip?

:passitleft:
It should only day 10 since flip. I just wanted to be prepared for the week of cats. So we don’t necessarily give them the cats at week 3? More when the buds start to form? I will take close ups of the buds tonight for you. I will also shut the lights off when I do so:high-five:. And we still alternate drenches between TP, RO, GI, RO?

It should only day 10 since flip. I just wanted to be prepared for the week of cats. So we don’t necessarily give them the cats at week 3? More when the buds start to form? I will take close ups of the buds tonight for you. I will also shut the lights off when I do so:high-five:. And we still alternate drenches between TP, RO, GI, RO?

Yes Ween is right, stay steady with your alternating drenches, with water drinks. Don’t double up on anything, your already on the high end of the drenches. Cats will start somewhere between days 21-28, we will help you determine that. I noticed the cation drenches can burn some plants if mixed too heavy, so I err on the light side, unless I am testing a plant to see its threshold.

Yes Ween and DL's advise is 'sound'
Farmer , please stick to 15mls per gal of water OK. Wait to give the first of two Cat drenches OK. I like to give mine a bit later than most growers , so as you please there. You say u are watering every two/three days?...size of pots are??
If there is room in those pots ,..top them up with EWC's and some ReCharge, maybe even mix that stuff in with a bit more soil...fill those pots right up to the top... Just so those smallish pots don't completely run outta gas before the finish....that will help your cause. Ween is right also about some growers getting burnt tips and somewat crusty leaves after the CD's...no worries ....if your plants are nice and healthy , with NO issues of sorts, then give the CD's at 15mls/gal. also.Cheers eh.

Yes Ween and DL's advise is 'sound'
Farmer , please stick to 15mls per gal of water OK. Wait to give the first of two Cat drenches OK. I like to give mine a bit later than most growers , so as you please there. You say u are watering every two/three days?...size of pots are??
If there is room in those pots ,..top them up with EWC's and some ReCharge, maybe even mix that stuff in with a bit more soil...fill those pots right up to the top... Just so those smallish pots don't completely run outta gas before the finish....that will help your cause. Ween is right also about some growers getting burnt tips and somewat crusty leaves after the CD's...no worries ....if your plants are nice and healthy , with NO issues of sorts, then give the CD's at 15mls/gal. also.Cheers eh.
They’ve are in 10 gallons pots amd I just scratched in the recharge and EWC. Pots are nice and full. And I will take detailed pics tonight and keep everyone in the loop before I do cats! Thanks Duggs

Yes Ween is right, stay steady with your alternating drenches, with water drinks. Don’t double up on anything, your already on the high end of the drenches. Cats will start somewhere between days 21-28, we will help you determine that. I noticed the cation drenches can burn some plants if mixed too heavy, so I err on the light side, unless I am testing a plant to see its threshold.
Thanks Dopey I won’t give cats until confirming with everyone :passitleft:

Oh , sorry,..my bad . Ya, i just , finally found an oscillating one on flea bay for 26 bones. It's a 9 inch , but haven't set it up yet. I'm gonna wait for my next sativa grow (on deck).
You going strictly sativas from now on? I feel like you aren't challenged enough growing hybrids lop

Ya...i think your right farmer. I'm gonna lean towards doing more landrace Sativas now. I really like ACE's line up and will give their Sativa line up a good go. On deck is their A5 X Panama ( a tester strain from ACE via Neiko...:thanks:) and maybe the other tester i have in Zamadelica Elite X Panama.....not 100% sure of that one yet but we'll see soon. Yes, TBH these 50-50 type hybrids are just too easy/boring...the Sativas are not only more of a challenge to grow , but have a way nicer high or buzz than all these fancy strains everyone are making these days.
I do have a grow on double deck ....i'm anxious to grow two Lemon Zkittles and two Bubba Hash....been trying to grab the LZ for a while now and paid very dearly for the 3 fem. seeds i was finally able to get from ASC (Amsterdam Seed Company in the UK) however the two sativas from ACE will be next. Cheers man....

So we alternate between tp+GI drenches the entire grow? Damn I though according to the feeding guideline on the site once in flower it was all GI until week 3 then cat, then tp later. Glad I have you guys!!!!!!
Yes, that is correct Farmer. A typical feed schedule looks sumpin like this...At transplant to final pots....Trans Drench w/Tea, water, water w/ 1/4 Trans, GI Drench w Tea, water , water w/ 1/4 Trans and Tea, Trans Drench w/Tea, water , water w/1/4 Trans w /Tea ....repeat! Once things get close to the time for CD that's all that changes . After both consecutive CD's are given ,..get back to the regular schedule...understood?....Cheers.

Ya...i think your right farmer. I'm gonna lean towards doing more landrace Sativas now. I really like ACE's line up and will give their Sativa line up a good go. On deck is their A5 X Panama ( a tester strain from ACE via Neiko...:thanks:) and maybe the other tester i have in Zamadelica Elite X Panama.....not 100% sure of that one yet but we'll see soon. Yes, TBH these 50-50 type hybrids are just too easy/boring...the Sativas are not only more of a challenge to grow , but have a way nicer high or buzz than all these fancy strains everyone are making these days.
I do have a grow on double deck ....i'm anxious to grow two Lemon Zkittles and two Bubba Hash....been trying to grab the LZ for a while now and paid very dearly for the 3 fem. seeds i was finally able to get from ASC (Amsterdam Seed Company in the UK) however the two sativas from ACE will be next. Cheers man....
Interested to see what these lemon zkittles do if they have you hyped, anyone grown them? Hopefully that company guarantee germination for what you paid!

Hi Killer....ya the Lemon Zkittles is from Dutch Passion,...but i couldnt order from them as they said they don't ship those to Canada , so i had to find another supplier over there that carried that strain. It was ASC,...and no , there is no guarantee..lmao!
The LZ has walked away with top honors at cannabis comps , so ...plus all who grow her rave about her. I had to have her. Check her out bud...see wat ya find. Cheers eh.

Yes, that is correct Farmer. A typical feed schedule looks sumpin like this...At transplant to final pots....Trans Drench w/Tea, water, water w/ 1/4 Trans, GI Drench w Tea, water , water w/ 1/4 Trans and Tea, Trans Drench w/Tea, water , water w/1/4 Trans w /Tea ....repeat! Once things get close to the time for CD that's all that changes . After both consecutive CD's are given ,..get back to the regular schedule...understood?....Cheers.
:Namaste:Well said sir!!! I only fell of the for 1 week Went 2 GI instead of a TP. Didn’t seem to hurt at al! But I’ll get back to some TP also

Yes,...so you are finding out that small mistakes are forgiven with this system. It's NOT written in stone. A lot of different variables come into play however,...possibly determining a lil different approach, depending on things like ...size of pots, size and age of plants, total time in pot, veg. time, overall health of plant...things like that.
Yes, it's advisable to stick with the program and the above mentioned 'feed schedule' is exactly what i do...exactly....always at 15mls. per gal. of water...ALWAYS ...except of course when 1/4 Trans is given....Cheers farmer....:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom