DSC_0650.JPG
DSC_0651.JPG
DSC_0652.JPG
DSC_0653.JPG
DSC_0654.JPG
DSC_0655.JPG
DSC_0656.JPG
DSC_0657.JPG

Ya,..i really like the looks of her. Did u get a cutting of her....
She will eat lots..very strong , thick branch system and main stalk. Will/can support very heavy , resin coated BB nugs...yummy.:ganjamon:
I wish, I'm just not set up to take cuts yet, but I do have 9 more beans from the breeder (phoenix)

Ya,..i really like the looks of her. Did u get a cutting of her....
She will eat lots..very strong , thick branch system and main stalk. Will/can support very heavy , resin coated BB nugs...yummy.:ganjamon:
The last pic is also of her. Duggs she just keeps creeping to the light, I move it up she climbs with it loves being about 6 inches or closer. doesn't show any signs of bleach burn at all.

That's the Blueberry the stem rub is amazing on her

What smells are you getting on the stem rub? The ones that give a smell other than green tomato in veg are the special ones. I had 1 plant that smelled really strong in veg, it smelled like orange cream. The terps were almost too much. My buddy said it was like smoking orange mop-n-glo

Hi Farmer, yeah a super strong scented blueberry is a great thing. Lots of people look for these. I have a friend in VT that bought a cut for $25 and grew it outside last year, and finished it inside. The dried buds are remarkable...blueberries galore. I’d love to try this cut in high Brix soil.

Watch and care for her, she may be special!
:passitleft:

What smells are you getting on the stem rub? The ones that give a smell other than green tomato in veg are the special ones. I had 1 plant that smelled really strong in veg, it smelled like orange cream. The terps were almost too much. My buddy said it was like smoking orange mop-n-glo
The smells are amazing thing i can pin point just yet but they all have a very unique and strong scent on the stem rub.
Hi Farmer, yeah a super strong scented blueberry is a great thing. Lots of people look for these. I have a friend in VT that bought a cut for $25 and grew it outside last year, and finished it inside. The dried buds are remarkable...blueberries galore. I’d love to try this cut in high Brix soil.

Watch and care for her, she may be special!
I regret not being prepared to take and store cuts on this run, This plant as far as I can tell is very special, it even has a glob of sap on the main stem! I'll snap a pic tonight at lights up. The scissors when trimming the lowers last week even got sticky

so it's day 15 of flower I'm giving the girls a TP tonight then a straight water and probably another GI during this week. Should i trim all small shoots and lower leaves now? all of the plants are green and happy everywhere. there are even small buds forming on the under side shoots. just wan't to make sure I do this right:Namaste:

Show us some pics later of what you want to chop. You can clip some but don't want to take too much as it may stall them but i usually trim in the underside around this time. I've also left them alone and got some pretty decent pop corn buds/larf which is great for making oil.

Show us some pics later of what you want to chop. You can clip some but don't want to take too much as it may stall them but i usually trim in the underside around this time. I've also left them alone and got some pretty decent pop corn buds/larf which is great for making oil.

I'll leave them be I would love to make some oil also.

Just spent somebody time the LSD has the slight green tomato smell with spice and back fruity.
The Northerm lights hasn’t a spicy fruity smell
The amnesia lemon has a fruity funk I just can’t explain with somebody spice
The Blueberry just makes me smile has a extremely strong fruity dank fermented smell

Back
Top Bottom