FutRfarmers First Grow With QB's & Doc's High Brix

Blueberry
6567790B-0243-4EC1-89F8-BF68344A67EA.jpeg
54184278-B427-44AE-810E-DA5D7C3FD7C7.jpeg
FD7DFC90-D155-4552-B1EE-5E78F05865B0.jpeg

Yeah buddy! Water next, then you should be good to do the cats. Let us see pics at next water but those buds look set to me! :yummy:

:passitleft:
so basically I want to see bud structure and form before cats? I think I see what I'm supposed to also haha. bro Im getting some straight stank now from the tent!!!! amnesia lemon deff has some citrus funk, the blueberry is almost of sweet fermented berry northern lights has a spicy pine funk to it and the LSD absolutely has a unique clean happy bag smell. so the girls will get a straight water probably monday, the a cat wed and saturday maybe sunday, I can judge the girls drink the straight RO faster then a drench. I added the wood supports to stop the tent from sinking in Im ready for the show:roorrip:

so basically I want to see bud structure and form before cats? I think I see what I'm supposed to also haha. bro Im getting some straight stank now from the tent!!!! amnesia lemon deff has some citrus funk, the blueberry is almost of sweet fermented berry northern lights has a spicy pine funk to it and the LSD absolutely has a unique clean happy bag smell. so the girls will get a straight water probably monday, the a cat wed and saturday maybe sunday, I can judge the girls drink the straight RO faster then a drench. I added the wood supports to stop the tent from sinking in Im ready for the show:roorrip:

Yeah, buds needs to be "set" which yours appear to be. Some apply the cats early and some late. I do believe your gonna be right at a perfect time after the straight water! If you trim those girls all on the same day, it's gonna be a long day! Do you have another tent you could do 24 hour dark period in and then dry?

Here is a great thread on timing the cats, Timing the cationic drench

Yeah, buds needs to be "set" which yours appear to be. Some apply the cats early and some late. I do believe your gonna be right at a perfect time after the straight water! If you trim those girls all on the same day, it's gonna be a long day! Do you have another tent you could do 24 hour dark period in and then dry?

Here is a great thread on timing the cats, Timing the cationic drench
I don't have another tent except the 2.5x2.5 and I don't think 1 of these girls will fit hahaha. what does a dark period do? and I'm sure I can squeeze 1 at a time into the shorty...maybe

I don't have another tent except the 2.5x2.5 and I don't think 1 of these girls will fit hahaha. what does a dark period do? and I'm sure I can squeeze 1 at a time into the shorty...maybe

The dark period basically has plant dump liquid into the soil. At the end of the period, chop the plant at the base so it doesn't start taking the liquid back in. I hope Duggan or Dopy will stop in an give further explanation of why we do the dark period. I've actually always chopped all my plants and trimmed same day. 9ne harvest was like 11 hours! What I like to do is start taking fans a week or so prior to chop. Any leaves with resin stay on the plant, then all that great stuff will come off in the jars, those frosty sugar leaves are some of the best goodies!

If you chop all on the same day, you can use the tent to dry it all.

The dark period basically has plant dump liquid into the soil. At the end of the period, chop the plant at the base so it doesn't start taking the liquid back in. I hope Duggan or Dopy will stop in an give further explanation of why we do the dark period. I've actually always chopped all my plants and trimmed same day. 9ne harvest was like 11 hours! What I like to do is start taking fans a week or so prior to chop. Any leaves with resin stay on the plant, then all that great stuff will come off in the jars, those frosty sugar leaves are some of the best goodies!

Ya mon! Just missed ya....Ya, the dump! Have yous ever seen those short high speed films of a plant going thru a 24 hr. period....well , look at the leaves , and their posture...it will rise and fall, with the photoperiod. You can prove this to yourself , it's tricky , and takes a while , because u have to almost have a camera set up to record . That could be done ...set up a camera (like Nismo did) on a high speed 'loop' You will see the leaves rise and fall, 'dumping' their fluids back into the soil for the night. pretty cool eh. That's why before i harvest , i just have them 'skip' their very last day and , at my convenience, they get chopped...in the dark. Cheers Ween , Farmers , and friends.
Ween.......:roorrip:.....:roorrip:....Oh ya....i always dry in the GR....only way to filter the smell. All fans are turned off, except the exhaust fan...it stays 24hrs.

I'm sure we'll talk a lot more about this in the coming weeks. I'm liking the idea of trimming leaves that don't have resin on them leading to chop. I'll hopefully be able to chop and trim all at once, I'll shoot for a weekend. do you leave the sugar leaves on in the jar? and what size jars should I grab 1/2 gallon?

Ya mon! Just missed ya....Ya, the dump! Have yous ever seen those short high speed films of a plant going thru a 24 hr. period....well , look at the leaves , and their posture...it will rise and fall, with the photoperiod. You can prove this to yourself , it's tricky , and takes a while , because u have to almost have a camera set up to record . That could be done ...set up a camera (like Nismo did) on a high speed 'loop' You will see the leaves rise and fall, 'dumping' their fluids back into the soil for the night. pretty cool eh. That's why before i harvest , i just have them 'skip' their very last day and , at my convenience, they get chopped...in the dark. Cheers Ween , Farmers , and friends.
Ween.......:roorrip:.....:roorrip:....Oh ya....i always dry in the GR....only way to filter the smell. All fans are turned off, except the exhaust fan...it stays 24hrs.

Thanks brother! :roorrip:...:roorrip:

Yes, Ween has called it perfectly indeed. Water next with 1/4 Trans, then do a CD. That BB is a fu#$% beaut! She is going to be sumpin when ripe. Great work Farmers. :high-five:.....Don't forget to keep up with the foliar Brix.:surf:
Brix every week and that BB is something for sure

I'm sure we'll talk a lot more about this in the coming weeks. I'm liking the idea of trimming leaves that don't have resin on them leading to chop. I'll hopefully be able to chop and trim all at once, I'll shoot for a weekend. do you leave the sugar leaves on in the jar? and what size jars should I grab 1/2 gallon?

If you're not worried about bag appeal, leave those sugar leaves on, trimming is easier. Then they will come off in the jar and you can collect and smoke. I like quart sized jars, get what ever you like but make sure you get wide mouth.

Since i started using the 1/2 gal. ones , i like them Ween....u try em?

Nope never have but if I need to get more I'll grab some. On average, how many zips fit in there? I saw yeti got like 5 zips of very dense Slurricane in 1. The jars I have, pretty sure they're quart, on average fit 1 zip.

She has such a perfect , classic shape. I can see her in my head ....when she's fat, and ripe. Can you rotate her around ,...every few days, or is she 'set'?
I rotate all the plants every feeding I have since seedling, The BB is pretty much the same all around shoots everywhere, I'm thinking of doing a whole tent of just those beans I would love to keep this plant but I don't know how and think it's to late. I will build another room just for mothers and clones, I need to learn how to keep mothers though, can I re veg this plant and take clones?

Back
Top Bottom