GDB: A Sponsored Grow

Thanks, Vet. "explode into flower." I like the sound of that! :Rasta:

Yes, it's ok to use my pics in your journal too.
In a late breaking development, Mr.S is trying to be nice to me!

I will take him up on his offer by posting this pic of a light he has but I don't.
1621533864634.png

That felt good! :laughtwo:

Around here we call those grilled potatoes (or grilled hot dogs, or grilled hamburgers - whatever we cook on a grill is called "grilled.") BBQ is a term only used for stuff with bbq sauce on it. :Rasta:
I'll have to move on to that term then, it even sounds better. I guess I do use it sometimes, but in terms of talking about the food itself. More like, "putting food on the grill now" lol

It appears as the topic has taken a turn, and Mr. S had a good time with it :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

It's day 64 + 2 for the group and I swear, to this untrained eye it looks like they're stretching up already. I wish I had measured the height of the tallest one before I flipped them.
Tent D64 + 2.jpg

Peace.
Every single part of every single leaf looks perfect!!! Plus every plant is growing exactly the same as perfectly as the others. I don't see that often. Good job :bravo:

I'm in, if that's ok :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Every single part of every single leaf looks perfect!!! Plus every plant is growing exactly the same as perfectly as the others. I don't see that often. Good job :bravo:

I'm in, if that's ok :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Thanks so much, @SmokingBud. And of course you are welcome here! :Rasta:

Hello growers and happy Friday!

I get up, open the tent, snap a pic and post it. There's not much else to do right now!

Day 64 + 5.
Tent 5-21-21 D64+5.jpg

BTW, I've been meaning to say this but keep forgetting. The @Mars Hydro TS3000 is running at about 80%. I never had to turn it all the way up during my last autoflower grow and I doubt that I'll do it for this grow either. She's a beast!

Peace.

Hello grower and happy Friday!

I get up, open the tent, snap a pic and post it. There's not much else to do right now!

Day 64 + 5.
Tent 5-21-21 D64+5.jpg

BTW, I've been meaning to say this but keep forgetting. The @Mars Hydro TS3000 is running at about 80%. I never had to turn it all the way up during my last autoflower grow and I doubt that I'll do it for this grow either. She's a beast!

Peace.
That's a perfectly happy garden for sure.
Beautiful. :cheer:
Bill

TS3000 is running at about 80%.
Can you explain how you determine how much power to set your light at. My SP3000 in a 2x4 is running at 100%. I would like to run 80% but???

Can you explain how you determine how much power to set your light at. My SP3000 in a 2x4 is running at 100%. I would like to run 80% but???
Sure Nev. I use a lux meter.

I keep lux values below 15K for new plants. Once established, I give them between 15K and 40K. Once in flower I go above 40K through about 60K.

It's not precise and a lot of it depends on how the plants respond. If they look happy and thriving I don't make major changes to the intensity.

Having a dimmable light is tons better than to have to raise/lower the unit to control intensity! :Rasta:

Hope that helps!

Nice solid and beautifully colored canopy, GDB!
Thank you Justin!

Am I correct in recalling that the only supplement you used in your GSC grow was epsom salts?

Back
Top Bottom