Gelato & Super Lemon & Gorilla Glue, Feminized

@ Mrsauga why? What do I miss?
Wow, you and Dank have good eyes. I can't see any seeds but will take your word. Honestly I have no idea why it happens. I've never run GG before. I've had some plants where they produce one or two seeds but it's nothing to worry about imo.

Thanks for the shout out momma K!!

Holly shit your a busy person with all those beautiful plants!!!

I love them. They bring me joy literally, like being on self isolation this is a blessing for me. If I am feeling down etc... I go work in my garden and in no time I feel lighter with a shifted outlook, so I am grateful. I have people that I stash some for when they need it, especially during hard times. It is our medicine so I gift it to them. I love them they are my friend/family and if I can help someone doing something I love then it's a win win. :hug:

I love them. They bring me joy literally, like being on self isolation this is a blessing for me. If I am feeling down etc... I go work in my garden and in no time I feel lighter with a shifted outlook, so I am grateful.
With that amount of plants, you could get lost! No wonder it takes you three hours to get back to reality! :laughtwo: Your doing a great job in there!:high-five:

Okay so something changed in the room. I have no idea what or why. No power outs. No light leaks. No heat issues Pest: Yes Ants. ANTS. So when Is started to look at each plant I notice the beginning of foxtailing. Which makes me need to go read Backs journal about Foxtailing. The ones affected were the Super Lemon, the GG - I took it down, and the Gelato began to foxtail. So I don't know what is happening. The only one I kept is the super lemon. I may not. I may just throw it out. I don't like weird growing plants. It may hermie and mess my whole crop. Not sure what to do now....

So in the last picture the plant on the right side in the middle row. It started there but I didn't notice it till today which are the other pictures. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Bud Room
Date:
Serving: 30g MC/5gal
RH: 36
Temp: 24
Stage: Late Bloom

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 24g MC/5gal
RH: 27
Stage: Ext Veg

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 20g MC/5gal
Stage: Medium

Veg Room
Date:
Serving: 14.5g MC/5gal
Stage: Clones/Small
* lowered it because I saw some edges crinkling up.

Filled up Humidifier, which adds 5 gallons of water within a 24 hour period to the room in the bud room. I also filled up the two smaller ones in the veg room daily.

Back
Top Bottom