GHS WW & WRhino by Flyfishinrock

Well hello there Demi. I'm carpooling with you Cherma to go play with her!

On the FF hydro schedule at the top right corner it says "add solubles every feeding" but it doesn't show that. What do you use? Your plants are looking beautiful by the way. Finally I found a hydro grower. I would like to be your protege my friend.

You said the seed cost had an international stamp of 97 cents... does an international stamp mean you ordered them from another country? I've been wanting to order some from Canada but wasn'treally sure what the laws were on that?

Hydrofarm Habitat tent, I had the ph issue that was disastrous; but I am also worried that this might be one of the tents with the gas issues. The guy at the store assured me it was a safe one, but does anyone have any info regarding this? Lost a bit of sleep over this last night. lol

I bought a hydrohut and as far as I know those were the only greenhouses giving off toxic fumes. What would happen is that heat would cause a reaction in the plastic which would in turn create the toxic fumes. You can fix it by heating the inside of the hut to extremely high temperatures long enough to burn off all the toxicity. I'm too lazy for that so I just went and exchanged it for a habitat which as far as I know has had no issues.

On the FF hydro schedule at the top right corner it says "add solubles every feeding" but it doesn't show that. What do you use? Your plants are looking beautiful by the way. Finally I found a hydro grower. I would like to be your protege my friend.
:welcome:I am just following whats on there, I think they mean when its listed put it in the whole week not just for a run or two like a flush. Two weeks ago I felt 100% of what they have listed was too much, but they seem to want more than the 75% I put in last week.........this is my first time with FF's and these strains so I'm still learning. I'll be happy to give ya advice when I can, Racefan has years more exp with hydro and earl seems to really know his stuff as well, lots of brains to pick around here.
You said the seed cost had an international stamp of 97 cents... does an international stamp mean you ordered them from another country? I've been wanting to order some from Canada but wasn'treally sure what the laws were on that?
As far as this goes I got in trouble for the post and cant discuss it, sorry.

I like the habitat I was just freaking out because I lost a crop due to..............i dunno......and read about the issues with some of the tents I fell pretty confident I am alright with this one. Thanks for the cure though, I'm sure it will benifit someone out there.

Sorry cherma and dr, Demi says she's not that kinda girl. lol Wheres that pizza man at?????:bong:

Sorry cherma and dr, Demi says she's not that kinda girl. lol Wheres that pizza man at?????

Like hell she did.

Right on, I heard they were nice tents. Unless my cat shreds it or something I'll stick with my habitat, I have no real complaints. The only light leak I have is a pin-hole on one of the zippers from the stichwork. Well The light turn on in 8 minutes, I should get ready for a top off, ph and ppm check. Till later, take care.

check this out
Demi's doing well cherma, thanks. I cant decide what to do about my ec\ppm strength. The MIS wants less but Demi wants more (women.....), they are in the same 2x4 trey. My main intent is to get some fat ww buds but I also want to get a good idea about the mis as I want to make this my outdoor strain this year if it turns out the end result is worth the effort. decisions, decisions. I may finish the week out with the full strength nutes, but I am getting some burned leaves on the mis. I was afraid the nute requirements would be a hurdle, I dont have the room to separate them by strain; soil would be easier thats for sure. Guess I will have to think this through a bit more; :bong::roorrip::cool::smokin::slide:

Thanks guys, appreciate the good thoughts. I mulled it over a while yesturday, and after much thought and bong hits I decided to pull about 10% of the the nutes out of the res and replaced it with plain water, then adjusted the ph. I have got to find a middle ground for the nute strength, where neither strain gets TOO much or TOO little.
The really shitty thing is the mazar is soooooooo easy to clone, in 4 or 5 days they have root octopie sticking out where the ww takes 7-14 days for good rooting, needless to say I have many mis clones waiting in the wings compared to the ww.......guess its time to make a good mama out of the ww for indoor and maybe just keep a mother mis till spring. decisions, desisions......

After a very busy weekend I have a few pics to post
overview
016_-_Copy_2_.JPG

Demi
015_-_Copy_4_.JPG

demi packin a sausage?? there is a fem hair sticking out of it but.....
010_-_Copy_8_.JPG

I told someone to check out some fims I had done but then I tossed the plants cause they were males, heres a few differnt topping techniques for those interested.
no cuts
0264.JPG

Topped once
0276.JPG

These are FIM'd
0307.JPG

0296.JPG

three main tops came up, and the lower growth caught up for around 8 tops total.
Thanks for checking in.

Back
Top Bottom