GHS WW & WRhino by Flyfishinrock

thanks shaggy, I appreciate the kind (big) word, lol.
The yellow streak is appearing on the younger plants in flower as well now, it dosent seem to be specific to any one strain or only directly under the lamp; so I am assuming its the fact I cut the nutes by 25% or its an environmental issue such as cool root zone or too low humidity. I also seem to be def in P/K as my fan leaves are showing signs of both. I am going to bump the ferts up about 10% more, and let the humidity climb a touch to 50ish; and pray.
Nice weather today, may go for a hike in a bit.

Thanks ms Fox....:thanks: I hope it works. The issues arent really that signifficant but I'm a perfectionist...at least I strive to be.
I really like the Habitat, my only complaint is the frame isnt as sturdy as the sun-hut's; I had to jerry-rig some 1x3's to support the weight of the fan, filter, hood(S), climate controller as they are all against/hanging from the roof. I hear alot of complaints about the sound of the fans but mine is next to the bed and I can hear it, but its by no means disturbing to me.
heres a few pics from yesturday
01320.JPG

01220.JPG

0254.JPG

01411.JPG

the mis is finally getting through the stretch faze and building some flowers, I 'll throw up a pic tomorrow after lights on. Till then G'Night

Lookin good man!

thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words; n sometimes the not so kind...lol
I got some rechargeable batteries for my camera yesterday and was putting them to the test this morning so you guys are gonna get blasted with some pics, sorry if they seem repetitive. :popcorn::popcorn::bongrip::popcorn::bongrip::popcorn:
guess we'll start with some ww
0373.JPG
0344.JPG
00642.JPG

this show's the yellowing as well as som bud sites on the MIS
0305.JPG

mis
00444.JPG
00350.JPG

Heres an overview
00930.JPG
0327.JPG
01610.JPG

good lord, am I anal or what??:smokin: Thanks for stopping by and leave your admission with the doorman please.

Nice setup flyfishinrock!!

++reps

What kind of lighting do you have in there? I know you said something about 2x400w or a 1000w at the beginning but I'm kinda confused on what you're using now. I know how things can change as a grow progresses. :grinjoint:

The ladies are looking good. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

thanks for the kind words and support ms fox, c-gardener, and the infamous Harry Red. Right now I am powering the 1000 hps, I have a 400 hps "emergency" light set-up in case the plants get too tall so I don't have to fumble around above them. Right now it looks as though I got lucky with the timing and wont need to worry about using it. Today is the first day the widows are putting off some smell, gotta shove your nostrils on em but there is a very familiar scent emanating. I received confirmation today, I'll have the "double strawberry diesel" beans in 2 weeks or less; its an 8-10 week strain. I may wait a month or two to sprout them so I can move any males outdoors for easier segregation till the fall, I guess it will all depend on how much I like the end result of this grow.

double strawberry diesel sounds tasty. Nice pictures man keep 'em comin. Peace and big buds!

thanks doc, does sound tastey huh?? heres a pic of it( not mine :( )
9842503.jpg

heres a copy of the fert sched., I thought I refered to it enough I should link it up.
ff hydro schedule
Things are running smoother than silk right now, knock on wood.:woohoo: The MIS is starting what I feel is explosive bud growth, I like that phrase....lol And the widows are moving right along. I will be mixing the week nine ferts today at 100% strength and let it stabilize through the night for a res change tomorrow morning. Beginning of week five in flower. :cheer:

^^ oh yeah! I hope your widows turn out that well! That picture looks so nice. And for that matter I hope my widows end up that good.

Hahaha sorry i was medicated.

I ended up doing a flush last night as well as the res change, I'm at 1.9-2.0 EC Ph 6.0. And I also pulled two of the smaller plants off the right side to open up a lil bit more light in the middle of the trey.
00353.JPG

Heres a few bud shots
01025.JPG
00733.JPG
00837.JPG

I am really enjoying watching these grow, and after much deliberation I have decided on a more personal name for WW#2. :tommy::tommy: I am pleased to introduce you all to Demi Moore, I came up with this name cause its really hairy just like her centerfold from back in the day. lol sorry ladies......:slide:
It looks like a nice day out, wish I could enjoy it but am slammed with homework. Take care all

Back
Top Bottom