GHS WW & WRhino by Flyfishinrock

Sounds good to me. Thanks man.

No problem dr.

The young-uns are growing like weeds. :yummy: I did a res change last night using FF's as I thought they deserved another try since my ph pen was crap the first time I used it. I went with week 4 on the online feed schedule 75% on the liquids and 50% open sesame.
1105ppm 6.0ph
heres some updated pics
overview today
00439.JPG

Mis 1 on left, 2 on right, 3 in the back
00638.JPG

ww#2
00729.JPG

so far 12 out of 16 clones are rooted and being flooded hourly with FF's week 1 ferts @ 1/4 strength plus 1tsp gal of flora blend.
00133.JPG

sounds like a crazy storm coming sat and sunday, if I loose the power I will put em into flower and take advantage of the outage. lol
Hope everyones keeping warm, thanks for lookin.

Nice looking setup and grow,thinking of going hydro myself.I will be following along with this setup.All info you can provide us the better.thanks man and good luck with your garden.

Nice clones man, hope mine root soon. The ladies look real nice as well.

Ok chill. Congrats first of all on the ladies, hope the MIS 3 is as well. I was gunna start to worry about the roots but i will keep my head up till Wednesday. Your ladies look EXCELLENT!

Thanks guys and gals.
Heres the weather report....
01120.JPG
and much more to come. :clap:
YouTube - Bob Seger- Night Moves
I got bored today, and when I get bored plants go into flower. :smokin:
01024.JPG

I was thinking about the height and I have 3 verified fems and no reason to wait for the others to show, when a male pops I'll move it into the clone room and flower it out. :rollit:
The Mis are on the left, WW's on the right
I fed them week 5 full strength ff's, 2tsp/gal Tiger Bloom, 1TBSP/gal Big Bloom, 1/4tsp/gal Open Sesame, 1tsp/gal cal-mag, 1/2tsp/gal Silica Blast.
ppm=843 ph=6.0
Lights out at 8:30 pm pst

hmmm, guess I posted a taboo pic, one of these days I'll learn all the rules, lol. Its really cold with lots of freezing rain on top of the 8-10 inches of snow we got yesterday; I am really worried about the tree above my car and power lines. Its a huge ash with the weight of the ice the large branches are sagging maybe 6 feet lower than normal. :( Flipped the switch on the plants last night and am chompin at the bit to see em. I am a lil worried that I have'nt had a descent harvest since I went with the Hydrofarm Habitat tent, I had the ph issue that was disastrous; but I am also worried that this might be one of the tents with the gas issues. The guy at the store assured me it was a safe one, but does anyone have any info regarding this? Lost a bit of sleep over this last night. lol

hmmm, guess I posted a taboo pic, one of these days I'll learn all the rules, lol.

why do you say that?

...I am really worried about the tree above my car and power lines. Its a huge ash with the weight of the ice the large branches are sagging maybe 6 feet lower than normal. :(

I just had a tree fall and miss our vehicle by about 2 feet, it would have totaled it

... but I am also worried that this might be one of the tents with the gas issues.

Gas issues? What sort of gas issues, because I was considering picking up a tent...

^^ There were alot of tents over the last few years that were made with inferior materials that produced, please correct me if I'm wrong, toxic fumes (floro-carbons?) that killed plants and/or made so many issues that the plants were always sickly. I though it was the "made in china" tents as well as the "sun-hut" with the white interior. I just heard bits and pieces of the problem so if anyone has better info PLEASE post it here or make a thread.

I posted a pic of a car buried in the snow, guess it was considered a risky pic, i dunno.

Glad to hear your car made it through without getting crunched, hope mine does too.

hey fly, I just did a google search on: grow tents and toxic fumes... I don't want to promote any other sites so I'll just recommend you do the same search and check the results ;) as far as I can tell from what little I've read is it has something to do with the PVC lining of some tents... hope this helps.

good lord, wish you didnt suggest that. lol I feel sick to my stomach right now after thinking of all the blood, sweat and tears that went into the last grow. :( I gotta call the store I bought it from and see if they stand by their products. Sounds like I can get it repaired for free, but how long is that gonna take. this is bs. I just took down the sshaze, 4 of em will equal maybe a 1/4 oz dried if I'm lucky. fuck usually get a couple oz's each.

It was the hydro huts that they were having problems with... Some say they fixed it some say they didn't.... You have to hold a nug up when you take the pic, got to have nuggies in the pic.....:peace:

Back
Top Bottom