Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

I appreciate you answering my question GG i have one more question if i may lol. Would you recommend that light to someone who grows in small spaces like me? I like to be sure before I spend money on stuff lol im cheap lol but i been looking to improve my flowering box and i been having my eye on that light.

More baby photos at 13 days old.

Amnesia XXL:
IMG_636010.JPG

Blue Dream:
IMG_63619.JPG

Dark Devil:
IMG_63627.JPG

Everyone!
IMG_636310.JPG

I'm slowly working the temps up higher -- we'er at 76F now, heading for at least 80.

Looking great!!!

Aren't they just the cutest little things? I'm loving the tent setup!

Fabulous girl, fabulous!

Thanks, Pigeons! heh heh heh -- we must have been in each others' gardens at the same time ....

I love the tent. It encourages me to leave them the fuck alone and get on with life, so I fuss less. Also, as the weather gets colder, there would be no other way to keep a warm spot for them in our draughty old house. The Victorians really didn't believe in insulation!

Have a great day!

Haha we were in each other's garden. I waited outside the fence for a minute but then I went in without you.

The tent is a great little environment at this time of year! And the benefit of leaving them alone is priceless! Hahah

See ya soon!

I'm interested in how you do with the Amnesia. One of my favorite grow smokes to date is the Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia, and I suspect it's the Amnesia in there packing the punch.

Your Dark Devil is sweet. At this stage there's no way of knowing which pheno expression you're going to get. I like the mystery. :laughtwo:

I'm slowly working the temps up higher -- we'er at 76F now, heading for at least 80.

Can you tell me exactly why your aiming for 80? I think 76F is perfect..... :passitleft:

There was a video posted by Atrain i believe , That showed how important certain temps and humidity are when growing under LED's
Autoflower Myth Busting Thread
Post 850 .
Be safe .

There was a conversation that struck up on my thread to dispute some of those contentions. It turns out to be one of those many variables of the individual grow. However, I've noticed that my grows as well as some other grows I follow do best at around that 80 degree mark. I personally try to maintain 78-82 range during lights on.

I personally try to maintain 78-82 range during lights on.

I'm hitting about 81 during lights on, but drop down to 68-69 during lights off. Considered getting a heater for the room the tent is in to keep the temp up a bit more. Thoughts?

There was a conversation that struck up on my thread to dispute some of those contentions. It turns out to be one of those many variables of the individual grow. However, I've noticed that my grows as well as some other grows I follow do best at around that 80 degree mark. I personally try to maintain 78-82 range during lights on.

What are your thoughts on maintaining a Day Temp of 82F and a Night Temp of 63F? A bit like desert temps.

What are your thoughts on maintaining a Day Temp of 82F and a Night Temp of 63F? A bit like desert temps.

Those are the temps in my grow room. I think they're great temps because they're the temps I get. HA Cooler nights will bring out the blues in your plants, though.

Wow, glimmer! I look away for a few days and HOLY GROWTH!

Back
Top Bottom