Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

Oh, wow! I've been busy with a work project and BOOM! This has exploded! I will reply to everyone individually later today, I hope. But thank you -- this discussion is really helpful for me, and I appreciate you all being here :love:

TWO WEEKS OLD!

This is the point at which my first plants were repotted into their 5 gallon smart pots. It will be interesting to see how these girls do from this point, considering they won't have the shock of repotting.

I think they love the warmer temps. I have a little ceramic heater with a thermostat in the tent, that keeps the heat constant. Works like a charm. They're up to 78 now, 42% RH.

Everyone:
IMG_63647.JPG

Amnesia XXL
IMG_63666.JPG

Blue Dream:
IMG_63675.JPG

Dark Devil
IMG_63685.JPG

Hey, lexort! I've got it in a 1m x 1m x 2m tent (40x40x78"). It's advertised to cover 3.5*2ft ( Veg), 3*1.5ft (Flower). That means I will supplement it with at least 4 23w CFLs as soon as the plants are too large to be covered by its footprint.

Not sure the exact dimensions of your space?

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to ya lol im pretty sure your tent is bigger then my flowering box mine is 1ft 10inch long By 1ft 2inch wide and 2ft 9inches tall. I had been PM smokesara about that light and she said it should be good for my space but im always skeptical lol

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to ya lol im pretty sure your tent is bigger then my flowering box mine is 1ft 10inch long By 1ft 2inch wide and 2ft 9inches tall. I had been PM smokesara about that light and she said it should be good for my space but im always skeptical lol

It's got lots of power for the footprint, lexort -- my only question would be about the height. My light is two feet away from my girls right now -- I noticed on the last grow when I was away and my two plants were closer to the light (12 inches) because they were on top of the SWICK that the top colas got heat stressed.

Good day glimmer;) thought u might like this. Autoultimate 42 days old today 6 weeks.a strong girl.armed and ready for flower;)
20151209_130915.jpg
]

Wow, beast! Thank you! That gives me something to aim for :) heh heh heh Great job!

Looking good gg! Heat stress ya say hmmmmm well do you think with a fan at canopy level i could remedy that? I can't remember did you run both the growth and bloom switch when you flowered the last girls?

Looking good gg! Heat stress ya say hmmmmm well do you think with a fan at canopy level i could remedy that? I can't remember did you run both the growth and bloom switch when you flowered the last girls?

Yeah, I used both grow and bloom for the last girls. Can you put the light outside your box?

Hey GG what does the out and in on your meter mean?? Also they little girls are looking nice and healthy green :) :)

Hi, Camo! The unit has a wire and a sensor -- the sensor is inside the tent. The OUT temp is the ambient temp of the room and the IN is the temp inside the tent. The RH is inside the tent.

They exploded over the last day -- third nodes (five fingered leaves) in place and fourth nodes coming already.

Amnesia XXL
IMG_63737.JPG

Blue Dream
IMG_63746.JPG

Dark Devil
IMG_63757.JPG

Yeah, I used both grow and bloom for the last girls. Can you put the light outside your box?
I was actually going to mount it to the roof of my flowering box so the light unit wouldn't actually be enclosed in the box but still be able to shine down into the box that way i can make the most of my space. So do the leds themselves heat up pretty bad? See i thought it had built in computer fans to help cool the unit but I could be very wrong lol.

:circle-of-love:

Glimmer amazing work.ur young ones look strong and healthy.they soon take off now.keep it up;)

Thanks so much, beast! You were so right about the tent being a big step forward for me and my girls.

They look gorgeous glimmer. Thank you for your reply and explanation ; )

You're very welcome, Camo, and thank you!

Isn't that just the best feeling? Leave them be for a few hours come back and BAM they've grown. I think Folgers has had it wrong for years, they aren't the best part of waking up, checking your plants is!

Yeah, it's pretty incredible. And they are the first thing I check every morning! I say hi to them and tell them how gorgeous they are (while I check surreptitiously for things I've fucked up)

I was actually going to mount it to the roof of my flowering box so the light unit wouldn't actually be enclosed in the box but still be able to shine down into the box that way i can make the most of my space. So do the leds themselves heat up pretty bad? See i thought it had built in computer fans to help cool the unit but I could be very wrong lol.

It's not that they get that hot (they're nice that way), it's that the LEDs need a certain amount of space between the plants and them so the spectrums can mix properly. At least that's how I understand it.

I bought myself an early Christmas present yesterday -- my first bong! When my brother was visiting a few weeks ago, he suggested I try one. I am a middle aged lady who has never in her life hit a bong. Never. I couldn't wait to give it a whirl-- watched all kinds of YouTube videos and such. My husband and I tried it yesterday and it was easy and amazingly smooth! (I didn't think he'd try it, but he was totally game for it, bless his heart...) It's not an expensive one (I thought I should try one and see if I liked it first) but I'm really happy with it for now.

Imported glass (which I'm assuming is Chinese in origin) -- tree perc, ice pinch. I didn't have any ice last night but that will be my next experiment! And it's pretty, which is strangely important to me :)

And I cleaned it right after using it because I couldn't BELIEVE how dirty it got after one session :) Man, that stinks!

FullSizeRender107.jpg

I felt two things (besides high as fuck ... :)) 1. I love learning new things! How wonderful it is that I am still experiencing stuff I've never done before! I'm not dead yet! and 2. Why did I spend so much of my life not hitting bongs?

Well, the first reaction is the one that's strongest for me -- keep moving forward is my motto ...

My love to you all on this lovely Sunday, friends!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom