GodSpeed's 2L Hempy SOG

i have my family crest from ireland i did on my thigh,and the other thigh i did a tribute to redheads a big dragon on my chest and my leg has the symbol for alchemy and a hammerhead shark all my designs done to myself, and it hurts like hell everytime, i think why the hell do i keep getting these, i also have both arms sleeved lol armpits make you cry, ok now :focus: for me i dont wanna get the :ban: hammer, i keep getting warned for being off topic etc, and i so love this place

1970s Grower

Thanks man serious i keep saying anyone can do this iv only ever wired a few things in my life and this was so simple!

Twelve12

:thumb:

Bigirishdoode

Bro i promise that you can achieve these same results with a few spare hours, im kinda intrested to know more about this tatto machine now, ever given yourself one?

WhiteHouse

Hi mate there are loads on the market, if your happy with one that humm's and doesnt have a thermostat kick in then you can get a dimmer switch and wire it inline for about £5, if you buy a rvk you have to put a plug on it so adding an inline dimmer would be a few second job, but you will get a humming and it is loud.

fncg

Lol realy ?? ha if im honest with you guys i was a bit smoked when i built it, i got out the soildering iron to soilder the wires to the variacs and i was seeing double pins.. so i shot out a got the spades lol

Yeah temps below = variac set, temps above = thermostat cut in (max)

Well at first i installed a dimmer but couldn't get my timers to work properly. If it did manage to turn the fan off it wouldn't turn it back on. So decide to change the dimmer for a fan speed control, worked perfectly with the new digital timer i purchased. Now i would like to have the fan regulated via thermostat. Appreciate any ideas...
THX :peace:

Well at first i installed a dimmer but couldn't get my timers to work properly. If it did manage to turn the fan off it wouldn't turn it back on. So decide to change the dimmer for a fan speed control, worked perfectly with the new digital timer i purchased. Now i would like to have the fan regulated via thermostat. Appreciate any ideas...
THX :peace:

Hey white house if you look a few post before the variance build you will see a simple build using a thermostat, what fan speed controller did you buy?

GS amazing build bro!! Looks very technical & neat, oh yea it will kill you if you shock yourself... very talented indeed for you man(medicated too):bravo:. My grow room sounds like an F18 preparing for take off lmao. I strategically started it up while the neighbors hvac unit is humming (loudly to them, from previous intel gathered) and blended it in. So, now it seems to belong to the normal background noise undetected even while their unit is off. Like a ringing sound that isn't detected until it stops ringing. Hiding in plain sight:) You have the perfect remedy tho for the tech savy ones and those willing to learn.:goodjob: Thanks for posting!:thanks:

....................Building a Mother Army....................

Veg111.jpg

.:|Grow Details|:.

• Closet: Buddah Room (120cm x 120cm x 200cm)
  • Ventilation: Extractor RVK 125 L1 (410m3/h)
  • Light: 400wMH (AC Hood)
  • Night heater: Tube Heater 3ft - 135W
  • Container: 6.5 Litre Square Pots
  • Soil: BioBizz All Mix + Plagron Light Mix for seedlings.
  • Ferts: BioBizz Fish Mix
  • Against plagues: SNS - 203, SNS - 217 + Neem oil

Watering Report:
  • PH of the water: 6.5
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Watering frequency: Once every 4 days

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 27,1º
  • Minimum temperature: 20.3º
  • Humidity with MH: 52%
  • Humidity without MH: 72%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

It's been a long time since being in soil and growth seems slow, there have been minimal problems so far a few burnt leaves on the Ak but other than that it's all good, eager to get these girls bushy and producing more growth. I have another grow about to kick off 9 seeds in coco, few weeks in veg then straight to flower will be under a 600w HPS but could add more if needed, 9 seeds 3 diffrent strains will reveal the strains shortly in a new journal.

:peace:

Hi Godspeed < nice clean setup man.
Know what you mean with soil, mine seem to be going a bit slow too. What do you usually grow in?
Think its back to canna coco next time, they grow fast in that.

Hey godspeed, looked through your journal for a while now and just wanted to admire your wiring talent. Youve got a great journal here im seeing alot of new things ive never seen before. Great job im going to stop by and check your updates to see this one through. Good luck and nice job

Got to read back alittle but I see you using a heater. If the ground is cold your dirt is too. Plants do grow slow if cold. Is temp's a concern where ya are growing? Mine are out in the Office 'garage' and it get cold out there. Snow is outside as I type. But seeing my plants are vegging, I leave the lites of 24/7 for heat. I have always heard plants grow at nite, but mine are growing maybe alittle slow but Minor change. I need to back read afew God Speed. But from all I seen plants in veg LOVE hydro. They grow fastest in veg in hydro, but I don't think the flowers come on any faster in hydro. And I love soiled plants taste better. Smell also. GL and Keepem Green

Hi Godspeed < nice clean setup man.
Know what you mean with soil, mine seem to be going a bit slow too. What do you usually grow in?
Think its back to canna coco next time, they grow fast in that.

Hey JBC420, Cheers man i find im cleaning all the time inside and out the garden, i usaly grow in hydroton i started in soil them noved to hydro, clay pebbles being my first selection and stuck with it, trying out a fair few diffrent mediums now though will be launching a coco grow very soon.

Hey godspeed, looked through your journal for a while now and just wanted to admire your wiring talent. Youve got a great journal here im seeing alot of new things ive never seen before. Great job im going to stop by and check your updates to see this one through. Good luck and nice job

Thanks Bro stick around to check out the 2 litre madness!

Sweet, I'll be checking it out for sure. :Namaste:

Wont be for a few days bro but please do check it out. :Namaste:

good lookin mom army:peace::adore::high-five:

:thanks:

I forgot GS...how long did you leave your clones in the 2 L...

Haha i didnt get that far brother i was so close and it was snatched from under me.. Ha ha well i found it hard to figure out what issues i was having at the time and a friend of mine diagnosed it as bad genetics, well intill recently i havnt been using my res heater and it wasnt working properly, read up and the growth could of been caused by the flooding being to cold.. Wooops amature fuck up but iv learned a lesson there.

This looks to be an exciting grow. brainfood for me!

Cheers man seems like there is very little to do, just want my gadren full with 2 Litres! :high-five:

The mothers will bush out fast. Looking forward to your 2L grow.

Iv got my fingers crossed they will bush up and be ready for picking before march, this will get me 2 - 3 months of prime temps in the 2 Litre garden.

:thumb:

Got to read back alittle but I see you using a heater. If the ground is cold your dirt is too. Plants do grow slow if cold. Is temp's a concern where ya are growing? Mine are out in the Office 'garage' and it get cold out there. Snow is outside as I type. But seeing my plants are vegging, I leave the lites of 24/7 for heat. I have always heard plants grow at nite, but mine are growing maybe alittle slow but Minor change. I need to back read afew God Speed. But from all I seen plants in veg LOVE hydro. They grow fastest in veg in hydro, but I don't think the flowers come on any faster in hydro. And I love soiled plants taste better. Smell also. GL and Keepem Green

Hello, yeah i started to use a tube heater as my temps were dropping to 18*c not a major concern, now my amient is 21* 20* min and root zone is about 2 below that, used a meat temp gauge to check over night. I agree massivly about the vegging in hydro... Tick ... Tock ... Soil is very slow but once they are of size it will be alot easier for me to tend to them.

:peace::love:

Back
Top Bottom