Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

You did a great job on that purple kush my friend.
She's a winner. I know this.
:goodjob:

She's growing very well. 10 growth tips looking good. After reviewing the photos I need to do some trimming of fan leaves blocking some of these future colas. I can see the difference between yesterday and today. I fed her two days ago and added some tiger bloom along with the big bloom. I'm going to have to begin holding the colas to the side of the pot.

I like how I can see the trichomes in their very early stages in yesterdays close up shots. There are a couple pistils in there too! Enjoy the photos :high-five:

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

TODAY

YESTERDAY

A few more photos over the last 2 days. Day 66 and 67. Trimmed a bit yesterday and added some LST pull the outer colas to the edge of the pot. Overall looking good. Pistils starting become more evident.

Thanks for stopping by :high-five:

YESTERDAY - before trimming

YESTERDAY - after trimming

Today

Day 68. Took a few more photos. Some tops are really growing and some on the other side, not as much. I've also noticed that the branches are not symmetrical. If you look at the nodes coming from the stem they're offset a bit. I don't think it's a big issue but I did notice it. She's growing well and I see the growth spurt now that I've flipped the lights.

Day 71 for the Purple Kush. Flipped the lights about 12 days ago and you can see the initial bud growth becoming more pronounced:kiss:

Due to yesterdays big storm, we lost power for about 4 hours and there may have been an impact to the schedule. Hoping this doesn't throw her into a big hermie episode.

Overall she's coming along nicely. Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

I really enjoy the plants when they're at this stage. Every day they look better than the next as the buds begin to become more pronounced. Here is a little vid and some photos from day 74. She was watered yesterday and today all the leaves looked very alert and upright ;)

Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:

Purple Kush day 77 - 11 weeks. About 2.5 weeks into flower. Fed her yesterday and she looks good today. Enjoy the photos :Namaste:

Day 79. She's doing well. Just watered yesterday. Soon I'll be giving some molasses. Very happy. I did some trimming and used some new garden wire to spread out the colas a bit to get more light into those smaller buds on the inside.:high-five:

Took a bunch of photos....thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

Day 80 Purple Kush. Flowering continues. Almost 3 weeks since flip. Watered yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

I was able to get my hands on some medical smoke. GSC, Ghost Train Haze, Moonshine Haze, and Buddha's Sister. Nice little sampler. Haven't tried the hazes yet but the GSC and Buddha's Sister were nice. I know when I'm buzzed and I hear a high pitched sound in my ear. Probably because my ears are bad from years of listening to music too loud. However, when I'm buzzed - for some reason the noise sounds louder. Regardless - I'm just thankful:Namaste:

Watered and fed tonight. Added some molasses. I also threw in a couple ml's of Big Bud and Bud Candy from the AN line in with the Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Let's see how she does ;)

This sexy little lady is 12 weeks old - 3.5 weeks into flower. Buds continue to grow nicely. Love this stage :hug:

High and good morning Golfer.
I see the PK is coming along beautifully.
What's she smell like?
:passitleft:

She smells great, Stage! More woody, vegetable type smell as opposed to lemon/citrus;)

Keep it green my friend.
I'm pulling for her to ,ake you smile.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom