Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

A full shot of the GDP S2 orphan seedling:

019561.JPG

The next original GDP to chop, not looking too good:

016792.JPG

Yes it does, great job, happy plant.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I wasn't going to show pics 'cause my fingers were stuck together from chopping a Hippie Killer plant also but I didn't want to waste the opportunity. Here's a Ken's original GDP plant part way chopped:

0012958.JPG
0022860.JPG
0032745.JPG

It was a small one I didn't get much :straightface:

0042561.JPG
0052420.JPG

I think I'm going to keep that small clone in the pic above; I realized today that I need to get another clone of it soon and that one's already rooted. I've got another clone of this in flower but the light's off. I'll get a pic of that one up tonight. The S2 seedling is hangin' in there :)

wow this is amazing:clap:

This is my strain that i want to gro. Out of all strains this is the one.

It's my favorite out of the plants I've liked enough to keep. :) I've done a lot of things with the original seeds too. I've pollinated a female GDP clone with Thai Stick pollen once, did two GDP x GDP crosses with the original seeds I bought (1 GDP father in with 2 GDP mothers), put one 818 Headband clone in with them too and made seeds for that (I just got done growing 2 of those plants), and what I'm doing here, which is taking this GDP pheno I like to S5.

Here's my Grand Daddy Purple S2 plant:

0062147.JPG

I'm going to get this S3 project going within a few days. I'll top this S2 plant and use the top as a cutting, then put the topped plant and another original clone under 12/12. I hope that by the time the females show hairs the cutting takes root. I'll fully spray the cutting and one or two of the bottom branches of the topped plant for male flowers.

Thanks :) This original GDP took some heat the other night from tweaking my tents. If you can do it in your arrangements, always pull air from the top of the tent where the reflector is and bring it in from the bottom. The plant's okay but the hairs are crispy :)

0062148.JPG
0052426.JPG
0072004.JPG

This Chemdawg D BX3 next to it didn't fare as well:

0081815.JPG

Back
Top Bottom