Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

I've grown out some TGA strains with good results. Jillybean imo is a really nice plant to grow. I pulled 6 ounces off one plant with no issues. I also grew out space candy ( cotton candy Kush x space Queen ). One of those did throw nanners in the end. But I let it go way too long due to my lack of experience. I have 2 of their strains going now. All seedlings. Jack the ripper and grape lime Ricky ( JTR x purple urkle ). I'm hoping for similar results with these TGA strains. All the TGA strains I've smoked, I've really enjoyed

And TGA have another really good one, Jack the Ripper. I've grown it and loved it. Outdoors, she can be a monster, indoors I hear it's the shit. I think Cola Monster was working with their gentetics abit back, maybe a year ago? But JtRipper has a damn near cult following. I AM going to try it indoors pretty soon. I even has a seed or two stashed.. GL and Keepem Green

PotChimp has been growing Jack The Rippers and says he loves the produce. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going for broke :) Sometime this week I'm reordering JTR seeds. Quite a few of that JTR's sibling plants had the same TMV symptoms. Graytail's right; I'm hard pressed to remember any weed I've grown so far that's as good as it is.
I think a few other seeds might be in order too since it's gonna be the last order I place for a while. Anybody know who has the best cuts of Neville's Haze, Skunk #1, and NL#5? I think I'll get a few SLH seeds too. :hmmmm:

Wow you have me beat. I only have about 20. But I'm putting together a wish list for a order in the near future. Lol
To be fair most of them are just a single fem seed of each strain. Other than say 10 or 15 strains anyways. I have a bunch more I want including that hammer and some in house genetics and newer breeders I have been looking into.

I'm going for broke :) Sometime this week I'm reordering JTR seeds. Quite a few of that JTR's sibling plants had the same TMV symptoms. Graytail's right; I'm hard pressed to remember any weed I've grown so far that's as good as it is.
I think a few other seeds might be in order too since it's gonna be the last order I place for a while. Anybody know who has the best cuts of Neville's Haze, Skunk #1, and NL#5? I think I'll get a few SLH seeds too. :hmmmm:
I dont but if you like Diesel strains Dynasty Genetics has a cut of East Coast Sour Diesel that they used to make their Huckleberry Diesel with. There's also a breeder called Norstar that has a strain called Sour Chelumbian that is an east coast sour diesel crossed with Chelumbian. The Chelumbian is Exodus Cheese x Santa Marta Colombian Gold. It sounds like a PotChimp strain to me.

Everytime I go to Ann Arbor I make a trip to my favorite dispensary called OM of medicine. They have a decent selection of seeds. I have probably 8 packs of TGA, some DJ short strains, some nirvana's. Nice they hook you up with a tasty preroll too. Last one was labeled double cookie. Was really good

This coming weekend is Midwest cannabis cup in Clio. I'm going to try to go. I think ocean grown is gonna have a booth. If I make it I might get some of their gear

Hey PotChimp, great things happening here. I haven't seen any decent GDP in my area for years, or decent buds for that matter so I started growing myself. Going to go back and catch up, but subbed up for the ride out.

Couldn't find any of Kens seeds anywhere so I swooped some Grand Double Purples from In House which is supposed to be kens cut crossed with Purple Hulk. Hopefully I'll be able to scratch that purple itch soon!

Thanks for sharing all that you do amigo

Back
Top Bottom