Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

This coming weekend is Midwest cannabis cup in Clio. I'm going to try to go. I think ocean grown is gonna have a booth. If I make it I might get some of their gear
What's up... I'm familiar with ocean grown seeds.. They have a good reputation for putting out quality seeds. There breed by Vador, he has a YouTube channel were he's growing his gear.. There's also another member around here growing his Jawa Pie.. Looks delicious.. The AstroChimp strain looks fantastic too. If they are having a booth they will probably have some deals. I wouldn't sleep on the chance to grab a pack or 2 directly from the breeder. He might even have some new gear that's unavailable to the public..

I think a few other seeds might be in order too since it's gonna be the last order I place for a while. Anybody know who has the best cuts of Neville's Haze, Skunk #1, and NL#5? I think I'll get a few SLH seeds too. :hmmmm:

Tschaw, right, uh huh *rolleyes*.

That'll be the last order you place in awhile, sure. I tell myself that one, too. Yeah, that's why I have a 5 year supply now.

Hey, Potchimp,,, Con has a WOS CG going that looks fantastic... Least I think from all I've read about it over the years. I grew more than one from bag seed I got in the 70's that has a typical look I'd guess. I know I paid dearly for the bag,, like 35$ a OZ. Was alot back then when you could get a lid for 10$ and I meant lid of 5 fingers. About 1 1/3 a oz. We were lucky to get 4 or 5 seeds out of them. And these were prized seeds even back then.. Keepem Green

I've been spanked afew time by Teddy myself. I think I keep him busier than about anyone. I've drawn back a nub afew times...
Keepem Green

What's up... I'm familiar with ocean grown seeds.. They have a good reputation for putting out quality seeds. There breed by Vador, he has a YouTube channel were he's growing his gear.. There's also another member around here growing his Jawa Pie.. Looks delicious.. The AstroChimp strain looks fantastic too. If they are having a booth they will probably have some deals. I wouldn't sleep on the chance to grab a pack or 2 directly from the breeder. He might even have some new gear that's unavailable to the public..
Yeah I've been watching vador's videos. They have me thinking about running flood table's. But I'm not sure I'm ready to give up on dirt. Seems soil has the buffer a inexperienced guy like me needs. I'm getting better as time goes on. Looks convenient to be able to and plants to tray ( or remove ) whenever you want. Plus all automated

Wow this GDP reveg took forever, but it's starting to grow:

0013518.JPG

Here it was a few weeks ago:

0062466.JPG
0033197.JPG

I'll be starting my GDP f3 grow within a few days. :thumb:

Today's the day :)
Started germination of (8) seeds from each following mother:

GDP f2 (less-haired pheno) x GDP f2 (less-haired pheno); f3
GDP f2 (more-haired pheno) x GDP f2 (less-haired pheno); f?
GDP S1; fem seeds
Original GDP?* x GDP f2 (less-haired pheno)

I plan on growing (6) of each, if that many open up. I think I'll keep to a less-haired pheno as a mother for all of them, so at least one of these crosses advances to f4. And I'm hoping for another polyploid GDP S1 plant.

*As I've mentioned before, I'm not sure if I still have the original pheno; this clone may have come from one of my GDP f2 plants.

Back
Top Bottom