420 Magazine Background

Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Thread starter #181

Grandpa Tokin

Member of the Month: Apr 2018

nobodyhere

Well, fate struck, and my press had to go in for warranty work (free ship both ways), so I decided to upgrade.from a 2 ton 2.5x2.5 unit to a 12 ton 4x4 unit. Pressing eighths gets tedious.

Also found an epen I like for when no time for the rig.... Linx Hypnos Zero

Thread starter #191

Grandpa Tokin

Hey GT. Thanks for sharing. I think I learned more reading this thread than I would have learned in 10 more experimental presses. Your's looks really nice, and I'll bet it works really well.
Well, fate struck, and my press had to go in for warranty work (free ship both ways), so I decided to upgrade.from a 2 ton 2.5x2.5 unit to a 12 ton 4x4 unit. Pressing eighths gets tedious.

Also found an epen I like for when no time for the rig.... Linx Hypnos Zero
You guys are awesome!

HayStack

I am curious if anyone else pressing their own is using a portable battery op pen or banger. Looking for honest opinions on equipment.
I don't vape concentrates. I usually just use a bong. But my friend was up here last weekend and he bought one of these from my local head shop. It's really good.
1Rosin.jpg

Thread starter #195

Grandpa Tokin

Thread starter #196

Grandpa Tokin

I am curious if any of the more experienced mashers trim their harvests differently with the understanding that it will be pressed? Leave more sugar and size for bag insertion/destemming?
Personally, I still like a close trim on my buds only because I still like smoking bud, and because I make oils and stuff with the trim. It helps that I have awesome weed. :drool:

If I knew that all of it was going to get squished anyway then I might not trim very close...umm...I hate trimming so that would be a good thing. :slide: