Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Puck recovery. It should put you into orbit!:laugh::high-five:
Decarb until the bubbles stop.
0F1E6AB5-E2C9-4FFD-A1DE-3BA23910B793.jpeg

Dude! WTF are those?

Dude! WTF are those?
While it’s hot and decarbed, I’ll suck it up into a syringe and stick them in a glass for storage in the fridge. The syringe makes easy to use. It’s decarbed, so just apply a small amount onto a piece of bread or something and swallow. Be carful it is a very strong concentrate.o_O
I’m a little nervous about trying it...:laugh::high-five:
Plus it’s easier to give away.

While it’s hot and decarbed, I’ll suck it up into a syringe and stick them in a glass for storage in the fridge. The syringe makes easy to use. It’s decarbed, so just apply a small amount onto a piece of bread or something and swallow. Be carful it is a very strong concentrate.o_O
I’m a little nervous about trying it...:laugh::high-five:
Plus it’s easier to give away.

Now I see they are syringes. Good idea!

Grandpa or or one of you Keepers of the Knowledge....anyone know if you can fill a cart with rosin without any additives?

For filling a cart I believe the Rosin would be too thick.
A lot of of here use the Evolve Plus concentrate pen.

Grandpa or or one of you Keepers of the Knowledge....anyone know if you can fill a cart with rosin without any additives?

Yea, @gr865 is right. Rosin is just too thick. It needs to be diluted a little bit with something that will vape. Hence, the “g” stuff.

With no additives, I honestly prefer a low temp dab. There’s nothing like a natural rosin flavor hit.

Yea, @gr865 is right. Rosin is just too thick. It needs to be diluted a little bit with something that will vape. Hence, the “g” stuff.

With no additives, I honestly prefer a low temp dab. There’s nothing like a natural rosin flavor hit.

GT,
I have noticed with the Evolve Plus, using the regular coils not the ceramic donut, that if I hit the heat button wait just a second or so and hit it slow I get very good flavor. Then I let it cool completely before I hit it again and the flavors last the whole pin.
As soon and I get the taste that tells me I am at the end of the oil and beginning to burn the waxes and all that shit I clean it.
I just bought a new banger for my rig and going to give it a go today.

I got a question, maybe a dumb one, probably been answered before.
Using rosin in edibles if pressed at 250 or higher will that decarb the rosin?

No. Not enough time. Decarb requires about 25 minutes or better. I leave it in until it stops bubbling and then another 15 minutes or so.

Hey fellow rosineers I’ve made a big batch of bubble hash today that I’ll be pressing for some live rosin soon. Should be dry and ready to press in the next day or so. I can’t wait to see what the 90 and 73 micron press out like.
1A95F456-7AE8-4C69-B3DF-7EECEB9A00FA.jpeg

Hey fellow rosineers I’ve made a big batch of bubble hash today that I’ll be pressing for some live rosin soon. Should be dry and ready to press in the next day or so. I can’t wait to see what the 90 and 73 micron press out like.
1A95F456-7AE8-4C69-B3DF-7EECEB9A00FA.jpeg
For bubble hash pressing I recommend 35 micron or 25 for best results that's just me though. Press on my friend.

For bubble hash pressing I recommend 35 micron or 25 for best results that's just me though. Press on my friend.

I’ve got some 25 micron so that’s a result. I’ve got 6 new strains I’ve just harvest to squeeze as well. I better get a bag order in!

Have you tried the 25 micron bags for hash? I've read that they are used for mechanical separation of the THCA.

Have you tried the 25 micron bags for hash? I've read that they are used for mechanical separation of the THCA.

It’ll work well. Just go slowly and use real low temps. @Lewydeville that bubble looks fantastic my friend. I’d hit the heck out of that stuff. Yummy!

Back
Top Bottom