Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Perfect. Bookmarked!

I can’t believe you squished that many pucks. Very nice!

I did a 10 gram puck of some GSC today. I love this stuff. Broke the bag, but I don’t even care.

I rather do it all at once. It saves setup, teardown, and cleaning. I work hard at being lazy. It took me six to seven minutes per press, as I got everything ready for the next puck, while one was in the press. So less than two hours pressing, and a bit more to collect it.

All this talk about GSC and I had to get a clean one of the three ceramic coils I have in my alcohol jar. I have been using the ceramic coil exclusively as of late. Remove one of the clean ones from the alcohol jar blow it out with canned air, put the dirty ones in the alcohol jar. Put it on the battery and burn out any alcohol.
Here it is clean and ready for the GSC.
20190916_101021 (2).jpg

And the GSC taste devine!

Will be doing some work on the ladies in the tent today, I really need to trim them some. I don't think I can wait till day 21, so will do a bit today then do a major trim on day 21.

Howdy 420 Folks,

Had a hug went to 9.5t 120u 65%rh larf 2 7g pucks with a c clamp. 190 about 5min. It was hard to get the oil moving? I'm not sure that's a thing but after I see it bubbling I stop squeeze for a few sec till the bubbles slow then increase. I really like this press! Whoot! Any suggestions let me know.

Howdy 420 Folks,

Had a hug went to 9.5t 120u 65%rh larf 2 7g pucks with a c clamp. 190 about 5min. It was hard to get the oil moving? I'm not sure that's a thing but after I see it bubbling I stop squeeze for a few sec till the bubbles slow then increase. I really like this press! Whoot! Any suggestions let me know.

Sounds right to me... :high-five:

I made up my capsules today. I messed up, and spilled the rosin into the canola oil I had in the pan for de-carbing. I wasn't going to waste it, and it was too weak for a full dose in a size 2 capsule, and too strong for a size 0. I added enough canola oil to bring the dosage down to where I wanted it for a size 0.

Despite my calculations, the size 0s still are still a bit too strong. I think I got all the cannabinoids and had a lesser but a more concentrated yield. I'll use them, but be more careful next time.

I need to do some rosin capsules

Got a bunch of amnesia Haze I love as a capsule. I need to squish more and try it......soon I think

Yesterday was devoted totally to GSC and my Evolve Plus pen, got way high and hopefully did not end up making a big mistake.
I was looking at the plant and said to myself, "self them fuckers are way to thick". Being only 10 days into 12/12 I made the decision to thin them out. Think I got a little carried away as I did the 21 day trim on them.
All the info is in my journal.
Before trim.
20190916_090926.jpg

After trim.
20190917_091540.jpg

May have been a big mistake but we will just have to wait and see.

Yesterday was devoted totally to GSC and my Evolve Plus pen, got way high and hopefully did not end up making a big mistake.
I was looking at the plant and said to myself, "self them fuckers are way to thick". Being only 10 days into 12/12 I made the decision to thin them out. Think I got a little carried away as I did the 21 day trim on them.
Before trim.
20190916_090926.jpg

After trim.
20190917_091540.jpg

They will be fine

It's a weed, remember

@Chris Scorpio
:rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl:

@scrogster
Yeah, I know they will, The mistake I spoke of was just doing a heavy trim this early and have that come back to haunt me with explosive growth. i have been doing major trimming for years now with my Vertical and Horizontal grows, but not this soon, so I expect to see a burst of growth within the next few days to a week.
Thanks buddy, I am trying to stick to a strict schedule on water times and runoff, feeding rates Less is More, and height control.

Before trim.
20190916_090926.jpg

After trim.
20190917_091540.jpg

You nailed the trim! That lower fluff stuff just pisses everybody off.
:high-five:

Been doing bowls of G13 Haze today, but just broke out the the Evolve and doing some LSD Rosin. Now about to work on the plants, put the screen back on today so going to see what I can do with them.

Back
Top Bottom