Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Finally put the capsules together today
The WW tops 10.2 grams in 100 mL EVOO 74 capsules 1/2 teaspoon of lecithin also
WW larf was as frosty as the tops 7.0 grams I’m 100 mL EVOO and 1/2 teaspoon of lecithin 82 capsules
Dosidos 4.0 grams in 50 mL EVOO and 1/2 teaspoon lecithin only 38 capsules
I’d say I’m stocked up .

Hello people's :D I have a question about pre press molds. I just ordered a cylinder shaped one. I almost got the rectangle shaped press. Are there any advantage between the two. Here's the one I got

Screenshot_20200414-220428.png

Hello people's :D I have a question about pre press molds. I just ordered a cylinder shaped one. I almost got the rectangle shaped press. Are there any advantage between the two. Here's the one I got

I’ve bought both and I like the cylinder the best !

I only use prepress on large bags. Typically it’s all hand packed and then pressed.

Since I bought the cylinder that’s all I been using. It’s pretty quick and easy for me now. Either way, you’ll enjoy it.

@West Hippie those capsules look amazing. Are they working for you? Nice job!

I'm serious guys. LOL. do you just grind the bag up with it?

I ask because I look at my bags and there's NO way those squished pucks are coming out of those bags. They meld together to become one. I tried tearing the bags off, but that doesn't work well and makes a huge mess. If any of you know a good way to do it, feel free to share. I'm not sure if all pressing bags are nylon or not, but my bags are and I'm not sure if it would be good to grind up with the bud. Perhaps if the reground pucks are placed in bags, no bits of nylon will contaminate the rosin. I'd hate to get bits of nylon on the tip of my nectar collector. I can't imagine it would be too good to inhale melted nylon.
You need to take your pucks and make capsules . Heat up coconut oil and place pucks in nylon in oil until most is absorbed by oil and repeat with say 20 pucks and you have medicine . There is a US vendor that has an excellent video on this subject. I’ve been reprimanded for posting props for non sponsors so ill just give initials lol NS

Since I bought the cylinder that’s all I been using. It’s pretty quick and easy for me now. Either way, you’ll enjoy it.

@West Hippie those capsules look amazing. Are they working for you? Nice job!
I hadn’t done the 10 gram yet but the 7 gram WW is perfect , like walking around smoking every hour and last about six hours . The Dosidos will be tested tonite . Smoke report then .

Ok, this seems like way too much fun.. I’ve resisted the best I can.
I’m ordering a press tonight.
I’ve received several messages from significant others who blame me for their partner’s addiction. It’s not my fault I tell ya. :thedoubletake:

Just kidding. Glad you’re here. We need pictures when you’re smashing stuff please.:kisstwo:

Anybody ever calculate percentage return for hash rosin? Not return from pressing hash but from trim to rosin percentage?
I have not. Depends too much on the weed/trim.

I use Everclear or ice to extract from trim. I haven’t really tried pressing it. Maybe I should...

Anybody ever calculate percentage return for hash rosin? Not return from pressing hash but from trim to rosin percentage?
I have not. Depends too much on the weed/trim.

I use Everclear or ice to extract from trim. I haven’t really tried pressing it. Maybe I should...
I tried squishing the sugar leaves it smeared a little rosin not worth messing with. Got more when I did shatter .

The Dosidos rosin needed another 25 mL of evoo. I got to smoke three good hits smoking , didn’t hurt the balloon . It is twice as strong as the joint and still feel it this morning!

I guess I worded that wrong...
X amount of trim makes x amount of hash....x amount of hash makes x amount of rosin. From start to finish what percentage?
Hahaha I’m stoned...I get it now.

I don’t know the answer, but I want in on the making. Stuff will uncurl your chest hair. :love:

I want to get some bags to experiment.. maybe some 90micron and 36’s.
The press has 3x5 plates. What size bags would go with 3x5 plates? Something smaller, larger or same size? (2x4?)
Here is an assortment of bags.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom