Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Yes. That’s how I started. Bottle tech yields higher. I did a test way back in the beginning of this tutorial. Anyway, it also depends on what I’m squeezing too. If I’m in a hurry, for instance, I’ll smash flat...

Wait...are you talking about after you make a round puck, and then squish sideways? Interesting! You might be a genius...do a test and see if you get more. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We’ll call it “Bobby Tech!”

I wouldn't be hiding and dodging johnny law if I were a genius.:nervous-guy:
No I was thinking, east and west are very limited on expansion space. But if you flop that bag on it's side, there may be more room for the buds to expand when pressed. Now how to seal the other end of the bag... A second bag facing the opposite direction sounds like a good way for those stuffed bags.
I also read that voids in the bag are not good. Apparently your rosin like to seek out those spots to pool in the bag. It could be why we see everyone standing them upright.
:passitleft:

I only smoke the sensimillia and its hydrocarbons.
That's all I smoke too, with an occasional tobacco leaf wrapper.

I am pretty sure your just uneducated. Tests have shown that smoking wastes up to 300% of available thc. Dabbing fixes that. So.....keep on laughing.

I smoke a lot...duh.

I squeeze 10 grams and that lasts me a lot longer than 10 grams of bud. Shoot, if just one friend stops by 10 grams of good bud will be gone in an afternoon...as opposed to two or three dabs.

...but, I love a good joint...a good bong rip...and, and, and... :cheesygrinsmiley: It all starts with that green we like to grow. For me, the love of growing this magical plant is bigger than my love for Rosin, but not much. Hahaha! I grow so I have plenty to squish...vicious cycle.

Soooooo it was squeeze time tonight. Packed 5 grams into my 160 bag and came up with a way to hold it until I had the parchment paper in place.
20190416_201808.jpg

I did this while the platens got to temp. I was looking for 205f for a first try and found out I needed to bring the bottom platen up some to achieve 205 on both.
20190416_201752.jpg

Next I got my squeeze on. Sorry no pictures as I was working but here are the results.
20190416_202331.jpg

And after collecting
20190416_202951.jpg

I don't have my nectar collector yet so took a smallish bud and pulled some off and did a few bong rips. WOW such flavor and intense calming. Might have to hit it again before bed. This was a year old crap king cbdream 1-1 cbd-thc strain that I've been making my oils out of. It was down to 56 rh so a bit crispy but it worked. Can't wait till lopin gets home to squish some good stuff.

Soooooo it was squeeze time tonight. Packed 5 grams into my 160 bag and came up with a way to hold it until I had the parchment paper in place.
20190416_201808.jpg

I did this while the platens got to temp. I was looking for 205f for a first try and found out I needed to bring the bottom platen up some to achieve 205 on both.
20190416_201752.jpg

Next I got my squeeze on. Sorry no pictures as I was working but here are the results.
20190416_202331.jpg

And after collecting
20190416_202951.jpg

I don't have my nectar collector yet so took a smallish bud and pulled some off and did a few bong rips. WOW such flavor and intense calming. Might have to hit it again before bed. This was a year old crap king cbdream 1-1 cbd-thc strain that I've been making my oils out of. It was down to 56 rh so a bit crispy but it worked. Can't wait till lopin gets home to squish some good stuff.
Little bit of info. Good reads.

Has anyone tried to make something with rosin?

I often make olive oil capsules after decarbing. Somewhere in my oil thread I think...or maybe in this one. I don’t remember...I smoke rosin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ve also made lots of butter with decarbed rosin.

Back
Top Bottom