Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Upper body workout complete. 8000 steps complete. Food and water intake complete. Two dabs of some killer Rosin complete. Shower? Umm...yeah... I need to work on that one...whew... :slide:

All is well. Flowers are beginning to pop and the GG Mom is...umm...fucking out of control!!!

Here is an interesting one an inside look at the vascular system of a cannabis top

Attachments

• 5E8D4B45-86B3-4506-8001-0BF90A42FB90.jpeg
    5E8D4B45-86B3-4506-8001-0BF90A42FB90.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 85
Hope you have a fork lift to gift that!

I just found out the guy I normally gift these moms to is in bad shape and not expected to make it. Breaks my heart, but, unfortunately, it’s reality. I asked another guy if he wants it. He told me he’d be here tomorrow.

No living plant matter was hurt in the making of this (just a dead top)

LOL...interesting picture.

How much does she drink in a day average?

1.5 - 2 gal...believe it or not.

I’ve been feeling badly ever since I found out. His neighbor just told someone who told my neighbor who, in turn, told my wife that he’s been taken to the hospital by ambulance. That’s how old people in the country communicate...:straightface:

Bummer.

I don’t know him extremely well. I know that he likes making GG4 tinctures from the plants I’ve been giving him. He’s quite a bit older than I am, but I knew one of his younger brothers pretty well back in the day...he died in a car accident many years ago. Long sad story. Anyway, he’s a good old dude...one of those guys who can build a pussy with a hammer... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom