Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I feel better, but I gotta stop falling...one of these days I won’t be able to get up. LOL! On top of that...I got yelled at by my wife for being clumsy. I pretty much napped in my lazy boy all day and got watched like a hawk. I’m in good hands... :nervous-guy:

It’s those damn rubber soles...the Velcro held tight. KMart—they have an isles marked “old man shoes.” Don’t go down it...it’s a trap. :cheesygrinsmiley:

All is well. I woke feeling much better. I’m bruised only because I’m delicate now, but everything appears to be back in place. I’m a happy camper again. No whining from me...it gets me nowhere around here anyway.

The garden looks okay to me on Day 17 of flower. No issues that I can detect. Have a great day!

Grandpa Tokin I was tired of the waiting for answers the google search , place in the UK called one stop had all the answers. We just add to what ever nutrients we are using, I printed the page !
F96A75A1-4BBC-4ECD-8F55-2F19507F6E07.png

Glad to see you finally got your answer WH! Well done for not giving up and looking elsewhere :thumb:
Thank you and Pennywise, my two week old girls would be fighting for there well being . If y’all wouldn’t have mentioned it I’d be looking at the plants wondering why the leaves all drop, I put the nutrients in that morning they stood up in a couple hours . :snowboating::peace:

Back
Top Bottom