Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

We have had a cold wet spring. Next week we are to hit the 80's. I think all things are going to pop then.

It’s been cold here too. Storms, but no real precipitation. It’s supposed to get warm next week also. I like warm.

I will be watching the news for either 'Rock in a Speedo' or 'Bigfoot' sightings.

Not hairy enough for Bigfoot. I’m almost ‘Rock in a Speedo’ quality though...a slightly smaller, cuter version. :headbanger:

Had a very nice evening. We stayed at a hot springs resort; tucked away in a beautiful spot. 7 different pools with 7 different temperatures ranging from 88F to 106F. There was a cold pool too at 58F. Nobody used it. :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice place. Good food. Very relaxing.

Now I have to drive home.

I'm guessing the 58º pool doesn't show men in the best light to their lady friends:rofl:

It was mostly old-farts...drunk, wrinkled , old-farts... Nobody wants to see that.

Awesome cardio session this morning. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and felt awesome. Then, I immediately jumped on the treadmill for an hour. I’m exhausted, but feel insanely good. I don’t know if the minerals in the hot springs water had some effect or not. I’ve also been taking CoQ10 for about 5 days (my Cardiologist recommended it). Whatever is making me feel like Superman I’m ok it.

I’m about to hit this 8 day old GSC Rosin. It’s yummy! Have a great day!

Hope everyone is having good day! Just cruising forums, catching up on things. Just ordered myself a bubbledude bubble hash machine. If anyone has any experience with one I can always use good advice.
GT, think I'm gonna top the smaller GG4 and throw her in bloom around july10. So excited to see her mature! Also got MIPP license yesterday, bigtime score for me.

Hope everyone is having good day! Just cruising forums, catching up on things. Just ordered myself a bubbledude bubble hash machine. If anyone has any experience with one I can always use good advice.
GT, think I'm gonna top the smaller GG4 and throw her in bloom around july10. So excited to see her mature! Also got MIPP license yesterday, bigtime score for me.

That’s awesome!

Back
Top Bottom