Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

That's what I miss most about working out, as long as you safely crush yourself to a useless pulp of shit and your body gets to trying to rebuild all the good damage you just did, it's like a satisfaction chemical or endorphin in released into your brain and it just always left me in a state of perfect zen and equilibrium. It's difficult to put into words, but it is the most positive I was ever able to make myself think in my life time was after a hard workout or a hard shift in the oil patch.

Sorry loud noises takes you to a different place, but thank you for putting yourself up to shoulder such a heavy burden so that our beautiful nation and people will always be free. Happy 4th Gramps, we enjoy that day because of patriots like you, so thanks again man!

I forgot how good the ‘workout high’ is. Now it’s like a daily thing for me to see if I can get there. I learned a valuable lesson when they hack-sawed my chest open...it’s not about whether my glass is half full or half empty...I’m just happy to still have a glass.

... Happy 4th to you bud, and to all Americans on here.

They look good @BobbyZ I hope they give you as much joy as they have me.

Today I have family and friends coming over to BBQ. On the menu is pulled pork, Montana Black Angus T-Bones, hamburgers and hotdogs, potato salad, coleslaw, chips, dips, ice cream, homemade root beer floats, and cherry pie. ‘Heck yeah!’

I will probably sample everything...

Happy Birthday America!

Okay... I’m officially sick of people again. Too many “Guests” (even close relatives) makes me want to choke the living shit out of half of them (fuckingbrats) and slap the other half...hard! :headbanger:

“Get the fuck out of my house and go the fuck home!”

My wife has been constantly elbowing me in the ribs, and reminding me...”Inside voice-inside voice!”

The pen actually saved one of those kids from getting killed. Nuff said. :kisstwo: Today everyone leaves. It’s a good day in the neighborhood. :woohoo:

Good Green am to ya Pops... Looks like you are doing well and are in good health.. Good to see you are now into an exercise routine, and taking to it good.. Most important.. Following your thread at a distance as it is hard to keep up with you and your walks LOL , making sure you are staying focused and on top of your good fortune in life... Have a wonderful day and weekend, and enjoy every minute...

Flawless GT simply flawless

I been following your threads for a while now finally got me a press and waiting for this White Widow and Super Silver Haze in my signature to start squishing... your threads are what inspired
me to get this going lol

Good Green am to ya Pops... Looks like you are doing well and are in good health.. Good to see you are now into an exercise routine, and taking to it good.. Most important.. Following your thread at a distance as it is hard to keep up with you and your walks LOL , making sure you are staying focused and on top of your good fortune in life... Have a wonderful day and weekend, and enjoy every minute...

Thanks so much Hacker! I appreciate that.

Flawless GT simply flawless

I been following your threads for a while now finally got me a press and waiting for this White Widow and Super Silver Haze in my signature to start squishing... your threads are what inspired
me to get this going lol

Wow! You built a beastly squisher. Please let me know how it goes and please post your pictures when you start smashing stuff. Both of the strains you’re growing are superb rosin poppers. Awesome!

It’s Sunday. I may mow the grass after I watch some women kick each other on TV. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom