Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Flawless GT simply flawless

I been following your threads for a while now finally got me a press and waiting for this White Widow and Super Silver Haze in my signature to start squishing... your threads are what inspired
me to get this going lol

Beautiful press!
Your control box is making me nervous. How is it secured?
:passitleft:

Thanks so much Hacker! I appreciate that.

Wow! You built a beastly squisher. Please let me know how it goes and please post your pictures when you start smashing stuff. Both of the strains you’re growing are superb rosin poppers. Awesome!

It’s Sunday. I may mow the grass after I watch some women kick each other on TV. Enjoy!
Will do GT thanks for the positivity and keep smashn!!!

Completed a full upper body workout this morning and then weed-eated the yard. I’m taking a rosin break and then hitting the shower. Probably take a rosin break after the shower too.

Feeling pretty good at the moment.

Completed a full upper body workout this morning and then weed-eated the yard. I’m taking a rosin break and then hitting the shower. Probably take a rosin break after the shower too.

Feeling pretty good at the moment.
:thumb:

This morning I felt pretty good. Got up, and immediately went to the dungeon. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical; sprinting every 5th minute. Kicked my old ass...then, I did 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill at 4% incline and 3.2 mph; every 5th minute I bumped it to 3.5 mph for 1 minute (which is a fast walk for my old legs).

My wife and I are going to a movie matinee this afternoon...something we have never done before. I haven’t been to a movie theater in over 30 years. I don’t even know what I’m about to watch. My wife and daughter are picking the movie. I may be in trouble, but don’t care.

This was a new experience for me. Lunch served while watching the movie. We watched Annabelle. Don’t ask me why. My wife and daughter thought it would be cool to make me have another heart attack apparently. Not from the movie...it was when the food bill arrived. Good thing I had a gift card. Then we went to the mall...

I can’t tell you how much fun it is to go to the mall with two women. It worked out well actually. My wife gave me three options: a. Shop with them; b. Sit in a comfy chair and wait; c. Go walk the mall and get some exercise.

I chose c. Got well over my daily steps. I’m happy about that. I ended up buying new shoes as well. With laces! No more Velcro for this guy...

Tangie from my last harvest. The smell is kind of bland to me, but others say it’s nice. It’ weedy, but mild until you break it up. Skunk with a heavy grass smell when you get it on your fingers. It’s got a nice mellow tangerine-citrus flavor though. A friend of mine loves it, but I’m not a huge fan. It’s good stuff, but the high gives me the shakes at first then mellows quickly. That’s the only thing I don’t like about it.

However, it’s definitely not bad weed by any stretch. I just don’t prefer it. I grew it so I’ll smoke it... Enjoy!

Had a rough night. For some reason I couldn’t sleep at all. I finally fell asleep at about 0730 this morning. Awake again at 1030. I skipped leg day...feeling like a marshmallow. Looks like my wife and I are watching movies in the dark all day.

Back
Top Bottom