Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Is the not sleeping normal? Or new since the working out again?

I’ve had it for years. Comes and goes. It’s been a lot better since working out again. I thought I had it cured...then...boom! I’m wide awake but feel tired all night long. It’ll work itself out eventually. That’s what I keep saying.

Gorilla Glue in hydro and weight training, GT style.

thumbnail.jpg

I made some vape juice.
Tastes and smells like a strawberry banana bubblegum with a hint of rosin. It’s almost too good to put down.
That's really cool! As easy as mixing some Rosin with those terp mixes and the wax liquidizer? Do you then bring it to some heat to dilute the rosin down? So adding more or less liquidizer with allow you to play with the potency?
I can't believe all the organic terpene profiles available, jeez. I see 420's got a new sponsor @PeakSupplyCo that's got an amazing selection, and i'll be placing my order soon to test it out.
Some impressive girls in there Gramps! They're beast already, they're gonna go crazy in flower. :yahoo::morenutes:

That's really cool! As easy as mixing some Rosin with those terp mixes and the wax liquidizer? Do you then bring it to some heat to dilute the rosin down? So adding more or less liquidizer with allow you to play with the potency?
I can't believe all the organic terpene profiles available, jeez. I see 420's got a new sponsor @PeakSupplyCo that's got an amazing selection, and i'll be placing my order soon to test it out.

Some impressive girls in there Gramps! They're beast already, they're gonna go crazy in flower. :yahoo::morenutes:

All I did was add 2ml of Wax Liquidizer to 1gm of rosin. They say to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds at a shot stirring naturally. I don’t have a microwave in my barn , but I do have a hot plate. I mixed the Wax Liquidizer and rosin in a shot glass and put it in a pot of hot water. I didn’t time it, but it couldn’t have been more than 10 minutes to get it all dissolved. Very easy to do. I then used a syringe to put it in the tank. Since then, I’ve made two smaller batches with different rosins.

I did the same process, but I used BHO as I need someone to process my trim to wax. I found that 1:1 was a better ratio, 2:1 didn't get me high enough. I have no idea of the quality of the BHO, but it did the trick and was made from my trim so I was happy.

I did the same process, but I used BHO as I need someone to process my trim to wax. I found that 1:1 was a better ratio, 2:1 didn't get me high enough. I have no idea of the quality of the BHO, but it did the trick and was made from my trim so I was happy.

1:1 is what I’ve been doing lately. I used the 2:1 at a resort and nobody suspected I was smoking rosin. 1:1 gets me ripped though. Really ripped.

Wow! Thunderstorms from hell last night up here in the Rockies. It was an amazing light show at 3 in the morning. Instead of cowering in the corner, this time I embraced the storm by smoking a big fat joint and watching the fun. It was incredible. All was good until the hail came. I got a little worried that it would break windows...not huge hail nuggets, but it was pretty violent for a few seconds. Then it was gone.

The first thing I checked was my vegetable garden. No significant damage that I can see except for 1 green tomato. It got knocked off and was laying on the ground. My only outdoor plant (DDA) has some leaf damage but actually looks better than I thought she would.

Today I’m doing nothing. I may squish something later. Have a great day!

View media item 1695449

Wow, amazing pic - looks like a painting!

Great picture! I absolutely love storms as long as they dont start a fire. Sorry about your sleep, after my wreck I had many sleepless nights. Now I have extra potent candy....knock your dick in the dirt! Next time we cross paths I'll give you some to try, maybe they help. Threw those girls in the bloom room. I probably let them go to long in the small containers but finally got transplanted and new growth lookin good.

Looks awesome bud. They’re healthy and happy. Mine are looking good too. I can’t wait to flower all these girls. I’m hoping to start another flower run in September. It all depends on how the autos do.

Back
Top Bottom