Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Amen to that. I feel 30 mentally, I'm actually 46, and my body feels like its 66 or older most of the time. :thedoubletake: I'm proud to have served, but boy was that shizz ever hard on my body! (100% permanent and total) Keep it green! :green_heart:

Scott

Thank you for your sacrifice patriot!

This is what keeps me grounded. It’s why I served.

View media item 1706601

I know that priceless view is a handy reminder, but I'm just a simple civilian behind that beautiful Rocky mountain that is always so grateful and thankful to have this majestic spance of Earth and the ability to live free on it, so I thank you too Gramps for your sacrifice that you invested into us all. We are free because of you and the line that you represent.

Can't I just sit around and smoke weed instead? Squats sound like work!

Upper body exercise is lifting the beer, or pumping the handle on the rosin press. Lower body workouts are moving somewhere to get or recycle the beer. It can also be getting another joint, or rosin from the stash. All useful work rather than the daily dozen which only raises a sweat.

That's a lot of seeds from just one branch! Was the pollination intentional or accidental?

Completely accidental. She herm’d and I didn’t even notice. There’s some really nice seeds here. They should all be autos too I suppose.

Completely accidental. She herm’d and I didn’t even notice. There’s some really nice seeds here. They should all be autos too I suppose.

Purple hard to see nanners?

Back
Top Bottom