Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I’m planning a large (for me) oil run soon. I was saving trim for ice water hash but now I think I’ll use the MB2. It really does make some potent stuff @Van Stank

Ive been wasted for 4.5 hours at this point. Not complaining...that’s an observation...for science.

Derby's went into the fridge between runs, if the cold makes any difference to this process.
Well, do you think the fridge does anything different in coconut oil than what happens normally at 76 degrees? My oil is going through a natural solidify and melt cycle as my fireplace takes temps up above 80 for the evening and then drops back down to the low 60s when we sleep. I kinda figured this is essentially the same thing that happens in the fridge right?

Interesting topic. You boys know what that means...science! @Van Stank @InTheShed :rofl:

My capsules are potent. Very potent. One cap kept me toasty for at least 8 hours. 2 of those hours were touch and go...LOL. Actually it was quite nice. I’m going to wait till about noon today before I take another one. I won’t be going anywhere or doing anything today...except space travel. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Interesting topic. You boys know what that means...science! @Van Stank @InTheShed :rofl:

My capsules are potent. Very potent. One cap kept me toasty for at least 8 hours. 2 of those hours were touch and go...LOL. Actually it was quite nice. I’m going to wait till about noon today before I take another one. I won’t be going anywhere or doing anything today...except space travel. :cheesygrinsmiley:

For science of course

Lol

Well, do you think the fridge does anything different in coconut oil than what happens normally at 76 degrees? My oil is going through a natural solidify and melt cycle as my fireplace takes temps up above 80 for the evening and then drops back down to the low 60s when we sleep. I kinda figured this is essentially the same thing that happens in the fridge right?
I don't think anyone has any idea! Derby is using grapeseed oil which doesn't truly solidify in the fridge, but does the cooling/heating process matter? No one knows yet!

I've been doing similar

Ran my last oil thru the IP 3x, cool down after each run
Not strained
Into the fridge

Been about a month, seems really nice so far

Think the biggest thing running it more is getting everything outa the flower we can

Keep testing, for science sake of course

I took one capsule at noon. Preparing for the ride. This should be good. My wife is baking so the house smells heavenly, it’s snowing outside, the wood stove is cranking some heat (72*F in my living room; 32*F outside), my belly is full, I’m sitting in my comfy chair, my back is still tweaked, but better than yesterday, and I’m in a good mood. Should be a very enjoyable afternoon. Have a great day!

This is Ground Control to flight 420 Grandpa Tokin.
Your clear for launch.
:blunt:
The count goes on
4, 3, 2, 1
Earth below us
Drifting falling
Floating weightless
Calling calling home

Am I the only one that hears this in my head?:p Wait... You know what I mean.

“This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do”

Science report:

I’m really buzzed. That is all. :kisstwo:
Sounds more like a space report. ;)
I'd post the new Space Force patch, but I don't want to draw unwanted attention...
1581110251997.png

7 hours and I’m still stoned off of one capsule. These things are potent and powerful, but I can handle it. Very nice buzz all day long. These would be great for an airplane ride. No pain. I’m not sure if I should take another one tonight, but I sure want to. I’ll probably smoke some rosin later before bed and take another capsule tomorrow around noon again. I like the idea of only taking one capsule and I’m set for the whole day. Anyway, the experiment has concluded with positive results. I’m stoned. :cheesygrinsmiley:

No workout again today (5 days). Still nursing my usual nerve/back pain. I haven’t gone crazy with cookies so all is good. I do notice a drop in muscle tone and firmness naturally. I feel squishy and weak. I’m not a fan. I prefer feeling exercise sore. I’m hoping I’ll be able to get back to work this week. It’s feeling better, but just on the verge of locking up so I gotta take it easy still.

I have some insane seeds I’d like to germinate. I was waiting for Spring, but I’m getting really antsy about growing some dank again and especially some of these genetics. Anyway, I’ll probably pop some beans in the next month or so.

Back
Top Bottom