Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Just a quickie question well off topic.. don't suppose anyone knows what happens when you get carried away and drop seedlings in clonex... do they die or do they hulk out... I think I did a booboo

Wrote about it in the journal.. to save typing again lmao

Gramps what's your thought have I ballsed up in my hastiness to provide a healthy start?. Think I'm gonna cry

Yea I don't think you were in your right mind when laid out on the operating table,
Man i winced when Grandpa Glue went under the skilsaw i had just come out of the grow closet and rode Newts in here. But thankful to see Grandpa healthier than ever now :goodjob:. 190 pounds you are beasting GT.:)
how would you know? You slept through the entire movie.” Again, I agreed...
Your Rosin dreams were probably better than the movie :D.

Just a quickie question well off topic.. don't suppose anyone knows what happens when you get carried away and drop seedlings in clonex... do they die or do they hulk out... I think I did a booboo

Wrote about it in the journal.. to save typing again lmao

Gramps what's your thought have I ballsed up in my hastiness to provide a healthy start?. Think I'm gonna cry
Not good brother. I’ll head over and take a look.

Man i winced when Grandpa Glue went under the skilsaw i had just come out of the grow closet and rode Newts in here. But thankful to see Grandpa healthier than ever now :goodjob:. 190 pounds you are beasting GT.:)
Your Rosin dreams were probably better than the movie :D.
Thanks bud!

Leg day. Squats and lunges. Tried a few step-ups (on a 16 inch block) too, but that stuff got old, real quick...I only did two rounds. Basically, I pussed-out and quit. Still did my 100 squats and 50 lunges (each side) during my 75 minute walk, but the step-ups will need to be worked in slowly. I was wasted.

Now I’m wasted in a different way. :hookah:

I feel I need to be doing squats as I've not been work for over 2 months.. I'm a roofer constantly up and down ladders, I feel seized up lmao...

You keep going you ain't no puss lmao

Have you been out winning comps in your old age @Grandpa Tokin what have we told you about showing us young ones up with you're abs and you're pecs and you're award winning comp nuggets.. a role model one could only aspire to be ay lmao...

I bring my own good news really good news, remember that thing that happened with the clonex and (cough) seeds...

They are all taking root, some slower and some faster but I'm seeing growth on all of them..

And to top it off.. I've got another gorilla zkittlez pop.. shes been transferred to a jiffy pellet and set along her sisters.
20200201_170002.jpg
20200201_164010.jpg
20200201_163951.jpg
20200201_162648.jpg

Today is a good day to have a journal on 420mag lmao.. so off to update I go

And on to more dreams of fluxing lmao

Monday...Monday!

Great workout this morning. I’m heading to a doctors appointment in a few minutes. Doing a checkup on my back...it’s still there...duh. It hurts less than when I was really fat and lazy, but still hurts. Oh well, it could be worse.

Back
Top Bottom