Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Thank you!

Killer workout today. I’m pooped! Push-pull day with added pull-up negatives all done in circuits as I did my 75 minutes on the treadmill from hell...

I’m pretty sure I’ll be partaking in some dabbage in a few minutes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Killer workout today. I’m pooped! Push-pull day with added pull-up negatives all done in circuits as I did my 75 minutes on the treadmill from hell...

I’m pretty sure I’ll be partaking in some dabbage in a few minutes. :cheesygrinsmiley:
2020-01-27-09-41-24.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well things don't change in here do they grandPa... gluey gooey mashing and smashing, with a little bud doing presses on a bench to top it off. Boy have I missed it in here...

How we doing gramps, I've just got my head back in here after a few months out, ready to hit it hard with some smashing strains..

10x Gorilla skittlez, 10x purple punch, wedding cake, shishkaberry and trippy gorilla.

Seeds, cuttings mother plants and full perpetual rotating octopot system.. fully going for it this year lmao

New diary, new space and new meds lmao..

Its a good day. I finally broke the 190 barrier. Not by much, but I’ll take it. It’s really nice to see progress again. It motivates my old butt. I haven’t been this light in many years.

Yesterday I gave 6 large trash bags of clothes to the Goodwill. Most of everything was like new. Including 3 very nice suits. All of it was size 3XL or bigger. I now wear a Large. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have 3 T-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans...doh! My wife wants to take me shopping! Shopping!!! For the love of all things holy...not SHOPPING!!! Obviously, I didn’t think-through this whole weight-loss thing completely.:straightface:

View media item 1747591

Its a good day. I finally broke the 190 barrier. Not by much, but I’ll take it. It’s really nice to see progress again. It motivates my old butt. I haven’t been this light in many years.

Yesterday I gave 6 large trash bags of clothes to the Goodwill. Most of everything was like new. Including 3 very nice suits. All of it was size 3XL or bigger. I now wear a Large. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have 3 T-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans...doh! My wife wants to take me shopping! Shopping!!! For the love of all things holy...not SHOPPING!!! Obviously, I didn’t think-through this whole weight-loss thing completely.:straightface:

View media item 1747591

Congratulations! That's huge!

My wife and I went to a movie to celebrate...I fell asleep within the first 20 minutes. I kid you not, I woke up when the lights came on. :cheesygrinsmiley: I tried to act like I wasn’t sleeping and just started putting my coat on. My wife said, “that was horrible.” To which I agreed wholeheartedly. She then said, “ how would you know? You slept through the entire movie.” Again, I agreed...

LOL...I don’t even know the name of the show or what it was about. It was supposed to be scary. My wife was not scared so that means it sucked. She wouldn’t tell me what it was about while I was driving because she didn’t want me to “fall asleep at the wheel.”

My wife and I went to a movie to celebrate...I fell asleep within the first 20 minutes. I kid you not, I woke up when the lights came on. :cheesygrinsmiley: I tried to act like I wasn’t sleeping and just started putting my coat on. My wife said, “that was horrible.” To which I agreed wholeheartedly. She then said, “ how would you know? You slept through the entire movie.” Again, I agreed...

LOL...I don’t even know the name of the show or what it was about. It was supposed to be scary. My wife was not scared so that means it sucked. She wouldn’t tell me what it was about while I was driving because she didn’t want me to “fall asleep at the wheel.”
Power naps are also great for your health!
:thumb:

Expensive power nap. :love:

That’s okay...I’m under 190 lbs! I still can’t believe it. I’m taking a break today. No workout and just let my body rest a bit. I’ve been hitting the PT trail pretty hard and I’m fairly sore. I’ve also been nursing a pectoral strain that happened a few days ago. Anyway, I can tell that my body needs a little break. I’ve noticed that old people need more time to recover...from resistance training especially. At least this old guy does. I will do many dabs of several different Rosins though...duh. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom