Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

195 dips during my walk this morning. Try it. Make you strong...like bull.
That A Lot of Dips. Were you going down as far as you could. Down to your elbows or were they bench dips ? Kudos either way. Also you are at least doing a good work out as I set here doing nothing except for going through the social sites and posting. I really need to start working out. Right now I have Dicky Do. My stomach goes out farther then my Dicky do Lol

That A Lot of Dips. Were you going down as far as you could. Down to your elbows or were they bench dips ? Kudos either way. Also you are at least doing a good work out as I set here doing nothing except for going through the social sites and posting. I really need to start working out. Right now I have Dicky Do. My stomach goes out farther then my Dicky do Lol
“Dicky Do!” LOL that’s hilarious! :rofl: I gotta remember that one.

Start slowly. Go for a 10 minute walk and reduce portion size for a few weeks. Make it harder when you can. In my case, I could only make it harder when my pussy stopped hurting...:kisstwo:

PS. I’m doing dips all the way down. On dip bars.

“Dicky Do!” LOL that’s hilarious! :rofl: I gotta remember that one.

Start slowly. Go for a 10 minute walk and reduce portion size for a few weeks. Make it harder when you can. In my case, I could only make it harder when my pussy stopped hurting...:kisstwo:

PS. I’m doing dips all the way down. On dip bars.
Man that is incredible. Doing full dips on a dip bar is Great and to get that many reps in Wow. You are doing a hell of a good work out then Kudos

Great workout this morning. 195 dips during my hour-long walk. Then I did some abs and core work. I feel like a new person. I have yard work to do that never ends so that also keeps an old guy busy every day. Have a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom