Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

You are always an inspiration Grandpa! I biked 3.5 miles to work this morning in a cool -6F (-21C) i do this everyday and try to keep my step count up because I know you are getting after it daily. I want to start doing pull-ups and push ups again. Time to start is now. Thanks for your inspiration. The lil ladies look lovely. Can't wait to see them in the new home. I'm also very happy you seem to be settling into your new home quite well.

100 squats and 100 stairs today. Kicks my old buttocks that’s for sure.

The garage is getting there. Waiting on an air conditioner/dehumidifier. It’s humid here, but little ones like it. The light is on 25% power and hanging as high as it will go. We’ll see what happens.

Be safe out there please.

Never seen buckets like that before. Does the lid flip up to check ph/ppm?

Yes. That’s exactly why I purchased two of them. Funny story: I ordered the buckets on Amazon and one of them was missing the little cover to the square part. I didn’t want to return them just for that so I was planning on making one. However, I decided to contact the company via their website. I got a reply via email in a few days. The guy told me they had a bunch of orders that were missing the cover. He asked me for my address and sent one the next day. Very impressed with their customer care. So far I like the buckets too. They have marks for the number of gallons too. Very nice IMO. :)

Hay Grandpa, I learned to mount my power supply in my attic as it cuts the heat in half in my tent. Also I will be in the Villages next week if you need anything.

How much weed you got? :cool: LOL!

Today I pushed the earth…hard!

The girls are looking small and fragile on day 10, but starting to look a little greener since they are getting some nutes now. Anyway, have a great evening. Be safe!

Back
Top Bottom